+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Football. @LATechFB to Face Illinois in Zaxby's Heart of Dallas Bowl - latechsports.c

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: HOD vs Illinois

From what I understand yes.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Great, thanks!

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    General Admission (GA's) are end-zone. I am guessing you can buy them, and sit wherever you can get to. The stadium seats 92K! When we played Army last year (boo-hoo), I foolishly paid for expensive seats, and, because of the rain and the massive amount of seats, I was told to sit anywhere I could. I did, and never was told to move. I expect the same thing for the HOD Bowl, with probably a few exceptions, such as box seats, etc.

Buy through the Tech ticket office, and you can probably sit wherever you want. I saw on the Illinois message board that their ticket allotment was 6,000, and they doubt they can sell them all.
    I doubt they are selling endzone seats for $75 bucks. But if they are, I will go sit somewhere on the 50 with a clean conscience. Seriously the stadium is big enough to fit everyone between the 40 yard markers . . . this ain't Texas Oklahoma.

Varsity Bulldog 1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Airplane tickets - check

Game tickets - check

Hotel - waiting on where team will be staying
    According to HOD site C-USA is Home Team and will be at OMNI Dallas; B10 is Away Team and will be at Hyatt Regency (where Tech stayed for the Army game). OMNI is currently $469/night on their website...better be a group discount coming out of the LaTech office if they expect many to stay near the team like was the case in San Diego! Hyatt is less than half that price - so i suppose we could all stay there make lots of noise and disrupt sleep (dirty trick the Aussies used to do at international cricket team hotels).

Just joking - honestly...need all the beauty sleep I can get

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Endzone is $25, goal to 20 (i think) is $50
    Parking is $20

Luckily with family in FtWorth I don't have to worry about lodging

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

http://heartofdallasbowl.tix.com/m/S...px?OrgNum=4559

You can pre-purchase parking pass above.

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Parking is $20

Actually just goalline is $50

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Football. @LATechFB Accepts Bid to Play in Zaxby's Heart of Dallas Bowl - latechs

My 11 year old is bouncing off the wall about the game, but still says Zaxby's is the worst chicken ever!
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Parking is $20

All I can find on the site are the $75 tickets. Where are the $25 listed?

Re: Football. @LATechFB Accepts Bid to Play in Zaxby's Heart of Dallas Bowl - latechs

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    My 11 year old is bouncing off the wall about the game, but still says Zaxby's is the worst chicken ever!
    I might have to try it soon in honor of the game. This might be sacrilegious, but I don't like raising canes

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    All I can find on the site are the $75 tickets. Where are the $25 listed?
    Buy from tech if you can
    http://heartofdallasbowl.tix.com/m/S...px?OrgNum=4559

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Tried Ruston twice -

Too pricey and greasy
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog DAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to behold

Dwayne, you can eat at the new DQ Grill and Chill in West Monroe come December 26. Great chicken and steak fingers.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Yes! Please do.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Hey, I've never been to a Zaxby's. But I'm a HUGE fan of Zaxby's THIS MONTH.

By the way, nobody in my family like's "Raising Cane's" either. Doesn't hold a candle to Popeyes. :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread