+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Political calls are over....

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Political calls are over....

Excellent!

Varsity Bulldog golfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the rough

well, since we are taking roll...i got a call from skip as well.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cscollis View Post
    Damn I feel left out. No call for me. I guess I don't givee enough to LTAC or 2 seasons tickets isn't enough.
    Did you sign up at http://www.latechsports.com/bowl ?

Probably one of the places they got the list

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    ....and now I got one of those robo calls the very next day from Skip Holtz asking me to go to the Heart of Dallas Bowl Game. Looks like we're recruiting a crowd for the big game! I must say that while I hate sliding in, I'd much prefer getting a call about going to a bowl game than to vote for Mary or Bill!
    Dittos got my call - wife ask who called, I replied "Skip Holtz". "Your kidding" She said.

Puppy Friscofan is just really niceFriscofan is just really niceFriscofan is just really niceFriscofan is just really niceFriscofan is just really niceFriscofan is just really niceFriscofan is just really niceFriscofan is just really niceFriscofan is just really niceFriscofan is just really niceFriscofan is just really nice

We already bought our 4 tickets, before we got the call from Skip asking us to 😃. looking forward to a "home" game. Nice to not have to drive 250 miles as we do for most of the games. Hopefully the local fans will make the drive here for a great experience!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

No call for me. But it doesn't matter. I'll be there with at least 7 others in tow anyway.

+ Reply to Thread