+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Softball. @LATechSB 2014-15 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Duran Named to NFCA Mideast Region Team

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech senior Bianca Duran was voted to the Mideast National Fastpitch Coaches Association All-Region first team released by the organization on Thursday.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Set for June Camps

Head coach Mark Montgomery and the Louisiana Tech Softball program will offer a pair of summer camps in June for young ladies in elementary school and high school.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. LA Tech Softball Signees Earn Honors

Louisiana Tech softball signees Taria Page and Jessica Ball earned some impressive hardware in the past week.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Lands Four on All-State Team

Louisiana Tech senior Bianca Duran was named to the all-state second team and junior Krysta Tutsch was voted the state Newcomer of the Year by a vote of state SID's and media members associated with the Louisiana Sports Writers Association.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Re: Softball. LA Tech Softball Signees Earn Honors

Way to go Coach Montgomery.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Way to go Coach Montgomery.
    Coach will have a breakout year next season with a deep run in tournament. It's coming for mens baseball as well. Bark on!

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanno1 View Post
    Coach will have a breakout year next season with a deep run in tournament. It's coming for mens baseball as well. Bark on!
    You said it. Montgomery is putting together a lot of talent.

I'm not the world's biggest softball fan, but anything Tech I follow and root for.

Softball. @LATechSB Kristen Miles Earns C-USA Award

Louisiana Tech outfielder Kristen Miles was one of 14 student-athletes representing the Conference USA membership to earn the 2015 C-USA Spring Spirit of Service Award announced by the league office today.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. LA Tech's Godwin C-USA's Honoree for NCAA Female Student-Athlete-of-the-Yea

Louisiana Tech senior centerfielder Janine Godwin received yet another honor as the graduated Lady Techster softballer was named the Conference USA recipient of the 2015 Woman of the Year Award on Thursday.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread