+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Softball. @LATechSB 2014-15 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. UTSA Sweeps @LATechSB in DH

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

UTSA hit six home runs in a doubleheader Conference USA sweep as the Roadrunners defeated Louisiana Tech 5-0 and 8-4 Saturday afternoon at Roadrunner Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. UTSA Downs @LATechSB 10-2

UTSA exploded for a nine-run fourth inning and completed the three-game Conference USA sweep as the Roadrunners defeated Louisiana Tech 10-2 in five innings Sunday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Conf Cusa C-USA snubs Tech softball on 1st, 2nd teams

From Sisabella:
    @ST_IsabellaTNS: Hardly any love for Louisiana Tech softball with C-USA awards. 0 first- or second-team selections. Did get 2 on all-freshman team tho.

@ST_IsabellaTNS: More than anything, that's indication @LATechSB is balanced. No real true star. Just a bunch of solid players 1-9 to help get to 31 wins.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: C-USA snubs Tech softball on 1st, 2nd teams

Now go kick their arse in the tourney.

Softball. @LATechSB Allen, Jensen Earn Freshman Team Honors

Louisiana Tech pitcher Bailey Allen and second baseman Karlee Jensen were both named to the Conference USA All-Freshman Team based on a vote of the league coaches, announced the conference office Wednesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why Im still surprised that this happens in every sport.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I don't know why Im still surprised that this happens in every sport.
    Bianca Duran is the only one who has a real gripe, but she wasn't going to make it as a pitcher. Her bat deserved to be in there somewhere.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Softball. @LATechSB Opens C-USA Tournament Play Thursday

Louisiana Tech faces UTSA Thursday at 5:30 p.m. CT in the first round of Conference USA Tournament in Miami.

More...

Discuss it here.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Opens C-USA Tournament Play Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by News_Bot View Post

Louisiana Tech faces UTSA Thursday at 5:30 p.m. CT in the first round of Conference USA Tournament in Miami.

More...

Discuss it here.
    The S' port Times at it again, coverage yesterday for start of NSU Tournament and today coverage of LSU softball tournament, but nothing on our girls and start of their tournament. Sean Isabella had a great article thru News Star about how team reversed records from last year and placed no one on 1st or 2nd All Conference Teams. But, 2 freshman on All - freshman team for CUSA. 😕

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanno1 View Post
    The S' port Times at it again, coverage yesterday for start of NSU Tournament and today coverage of LSU softball tournament, but nothing on our girls and start of their tournament. Sean Isabella had a great article thru News Star about how team reversed records from last year and placed no one on 1st or 2nd All Conference Teams. But, 2 freshman on All - freshman team for CUSA. 
    It's pathetic. The Shreveport Times ignores the vast majority of Isabella's non-football articles. They run maybe 1/3 to 1/2 of his basketball articles after chopping off chunks of the articles and ignore almost everything else.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    It's pathetic. The Shreveport Times ignores the vast majority of Isabella's non-football articles. They run maybe 1/3 to 1/2 of his basketball articles after chopping off chunks of the articles and ignore almost everything else.
    Outside of LSU I get that with their "flagship status", it seems the S' port Times has always had a "love affair" for NSU. Monroe with NLU does a better job of carrying Sean Isabella's columns on Tech than Times. This is why I rely on Twitters from Sean. They will be all over Mike White leaving us for Florida tomorrow - just watch.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanno1 View Post
    Outside of LSU I get that with their "flagship status", it seems the S' port Times has always had a "love affair" for NSU. Monroe with NLU does a better job of carrying Sean Isabella's columns on Tech than Times. This is why I rely on Twitters from Sean. They will be all over Mike White leaving us for Florida tomorrow - just watch.
    Yep. The Times is on top of this national news story about a basketball coach in their backyard.

Softball. @LATechSB Falls at C-USA Tournament

Louisiana Tech saw its best season in years end late Thursday night as the Lady Techsters lost 4-1 to UTSA in the quarterfinal round of the Conference USA Tournament at FIU Softball Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Makes Strides in 2015

The night before the season opened back in early February, I remember Mark Montgomery telling me that this was as nervous as he had ever been in his 15 years of coaching on the collegiate level.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread