+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. @LATechSB 2014-15 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Downs ULM 13-2 in Fall Action

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Anna Cross, Bianca Duran and Katie Smith each registered three hits leading Louisiana Tech to a 13-2 win over ULM in fall softball action Friday night at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts Northwestern State Wednesday

Louisiana Tech will wrap up its fall season this week with a full slate of games as the Lady Techsters play six games over the course of a five-day span, starting with Wednesday night's match-up against Northwestern State.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Downs NSU 13-6

Pauline Tufi recorded a pair of RBI doubles and Krysta Tutsch added a solo home run leading Louisiana Tech to a 13-6 win over Northwestern State in a predetermined 10-inning fall game Wednesday night at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bulldog DiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to all DiamondDawg36's Avatar

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Downs NSU 13-6

Great job ladies!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Was a lot of fun and great weather!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Woo hoo! we wrecked NSU!!!

Softball. @LATechSB Finishes 7-1 in Fall Play

Louisiana Tech's softball team wrapped up its fall season with more victories over the weekend as Mark Montgomery and Co. recorded a 7-1 mark in fall games.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Signs Six on Wednesday

Louisiana Tech head coach Mark Montgomery added six newcomers during national signing day on Wednesday as the Lady Techsters saw five high school prep stars and a junior college all-American join the program.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Signs Gatorade Player of the Year

For the second time in the past three years, Louisiana Tech has signed the Alaska Gatorade Player of the Year in softball as head coach Mark Montgomery announced the addition of Taria Page.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Strong Fall Brings Optimism to Spring Season

As Louisiana Tech head coach Mark Montgomery enters his third season in Ruston, he does so with more depth and overall talent on the roster than he has had during his first two years in the Lady Techster dugout.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Makes Coaching Moves

Louisiana Tech head coach Mark Montgomery announced that he has promoted Emerald Doria to his top assistant coach and completed his coaching staff with the addition of Meagan Pearson.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Prepares for Season

After enduring subfreezing early morning temperatures while completing their annual boot camp last week, the Louisiana Tech Lady Techster softball team began team practice with all eyes set on the official start of the spring season in early February.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Preseason Poll Provides Motivation for LA Tech Softball

Conference USA released its preseason coaches' poll and all-league team on Wednesday morning and the Louisiana Tech Lady Techsters didn't receive much love.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. LA Tech's Montgomery Earns C-USA Award

Louisiana Tech's softball coach Mark Montgomery has been selected as the Conference USA Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) Coaches Choice Award winner for 2013-14. He will be presented with the award during halftime of the Lady Techster's women's basketball game against North Texas on January 22.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Open Letter from @LATechSB Mark Montgomery

I would like to thank everyone involved with our program for the Conference USA Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Coaches Choice Award. It is both overwhelming and humbling, and I feel extremely honored to have received this award.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread