+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. @LATechSB 2014-15 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. LA Tech Softball Opens Season with Home Tournament

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Mark Montgomery and the Louisiana Tech softball team will open its 2015 season Thursday on the first day of the six-team, four-day, 15-game Lady Techster Invitational hosted at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Season Outlook

As Louisiana Tech head coach Mark Montgomery enters his third season in Ruston, he does so with more depth and overall talent on the roster than he has had during his first two years in the Lady Techster dugout.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Falls in Season Opener, 9-5

Starting pitcher Bianca Duran gave up five runs on eight hits and Louisiana Tech (0-1) never held a lead as the Lady Techsters fell in the season opener, 9-5, to Louisiana-Monroe (1-0) Thursday afternoon in the first game of the Lady Techster Invitational in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Invitational Hits Full Speed Friday

There are five games on tap today in the first full day of action in the Lady Techster Softball Invitational in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Errors Costly in @LATechSB Loss

Louisiana Tech got a bases-clearing double from junior catcher Krysta Tutsch but four errors by the Lady Techster infield opened the flood gates as SIU-Edwardsville scored six unearned runs to prevail 6-4 Friday afternoon in the second day of the Lady Techster Invitational.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechsB Tosses No Hitter in 6-0 Win

Louisiana Tech freshman pitcher Carolina Sanchez made her first collegiate start a memorable one, tossing 6.1 innings of no-hit ball in a 6-0 win over Arkansas Pine Bluff Saturday morning at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. LA Tech Shuts Out Abilene Christian, 3-0

Bianca Duran was 2-for-3 and drove in all three of Louisiana Tech's runs while also claiming the win in the circle with six shutout innings as the Lady Techsters blanked Abilene Christian, 3-0, in the Lady Techster Invitational in Ruston Saturday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Missouri State Tops @LATechSB

Missouri State used a six-run third inning to blow open a scoreless contest as the Bears defeated Louisiana Tech 9-2 in the final game of the Lady Techster Invitational Sunday in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Travels to Jackson State Wednesday

After opening the season with five straight home games, the Louisiana Tech Lady Techster softball team will travel to face Jackson State Wednesday at 5 p.m. CT.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Duran Leads @LATechSB to Win

Bianca Duran tossed five scoreless innings and Anna Cross roped a bases clearing double that highlighted a four-run second inning to lead Louisiana Tech to a 5-3 victory over Jackson State Wednesday at JSU Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Duran Leads @LATechSB to Win

Bianca Duran tossed five scoreless innings and Anna Cross roped a bases clearing double that highlighted a four-run second inning to lead Louisiana Tech to a 5-3 victory over Jackson State Wednesday at JSU Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB at February Freezer in Starkville

Louisiana Tech will open play at the February Freezer Thursday at 4 p.m. when the Lady Techsters face the host Mississippi State Bulldogs.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Falls 6-4 at Miss State

A two-run home run in the bottom of the fifth inning sent Mississippi State to a 6-4 win over Louisiana Tech in the first game of the February Freezer hosted by the Bulldogs in Starkville.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Duran, Tufi Lead @LATechSB to Win

Bianca Duran and Pauline Tufi hit home runs and Louisiana Tech scored seven runs in the top of the seventh with two outs to record a dramatic 13-11 win over Lamar in eight innings in the second day of the February Freezer hosted by Mississippi State.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tutsch, Sanchez Lead @LATechSB to Win

Junior Krysta Tutsch hit a three-run home run and freshman Carolina Sanchez picked up her second win of the year in the circle to lead Louisiana Tech to a 7-3 victory over UT-Martin Saturday at the February Freezer in Starkville.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread