+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Football. Louisiana Tech Places Three on C-USA All-Freshman Team - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Football. Louisiana Tech Places Three on C-USA All-Freshman Team - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech had four honors bestowed upon three players Tuesday as Conference USA announced its All-Freshman Team.

More...

Discuss it here.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Football. Louisiana Tech Places Three on C-USA All-Freshman Team - latechsports.c

Wow. I didn't realize Henderson made that big of an impact this year until I read those stats. Something BIG to look forward too.

I know, I know. TWSS.

He's Sexy & He Knows It... SWarner63 has a reputation beyond reputeSWarner63 has a reputation beyond reputeSWarner63 has a reputation beyond reputeSWarner63 has a reputation beyond reputeSWarner63 has a reputation beyond reputeSWarner63 has a reputation beyond reputeSWarner63 has a reputation beyond reputeSWarner63 has a reputation beyond reputeSWarner63 has a reputation beyond reputeSWarner63 has a reputation beyond reputeSWarner63 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Football. Louisiana Tech Places Three on C-USA All-Freshman Team - latechsports.c

I think this all conference team is pretty pathetic. I mean 5 total players from Tech making the 1st and 2nd teams is a JOKE. We had the best defense IN THE CONFERENCE, and only placed 3 guys over 22 slots?!? That's insane!!

Pinson and Vernon definitely should have been first team, and Johnson played lights out for us at LB all year and I didn't see any other players on the teams we played that played better than him.

Also, I don't agree with putting Kenneth at 2nd team. He almost broke the conference record for touchdowns in a season for a RB, but gets beat out by a glorified defensive lineman from Marshall? That's ridiculous.

And Bell shouldn't be allowed to be first team all conference. Not only do I think he didn't play up to his true ability this year and didn't provide the leadership required at his position, I don't think he should be allowed on the all conference team when he wasn't eligible for the last game.

Also, probably the biggest fault of all, not putting Sokol ANYWHERE!!! No mention AT ALL!! Are you kidding me?!?!? Not to mention how the conference tried to "make up" for putting only 1 of our DB's on 1st team by throwing them all on "honorable mention". I mean how does Marshall put 3 on the 1st team defense, and FAU and FIU both put one on even though they are terrible. Seems like they were just trying to let everyone have a spot instead of honoring the top talent.

I'm very disappointed in this all conference team. It doesn't appear that much thought was put into it outside of the major positions and they didn't give us enough credit for making it to the championship game. We have the same # of overall players on the list than WKU and we beat their brains in!! It's a slap in the face.

+ Reply to Thread