+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Christmas Wish...

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

A Christmas Wish...

In addition to Peace on Earth, continued health and happiness for my family and friends and a HOD bowl game victory for my Bulldogs, I wish my University would have a new commercial prepared in time for the bowl game so those at the game and those at home don't have to suffer through "The Tech" on the jumbotron and their televisions respectively.

Merry Christmas Bulldog Nation!

Big Dog Cory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud of Cory's Avatar

Re: A Christmas Wish...

Quote Originally Posted by LaTechRandy View Post
    In addition to Peace on Earth, continued health and happiness for my family and friends and a HOD bowl game victory for my Bulldogs, I wish my University would have a new commercial prepared in time for the bowl game so those at the game and those at home don't have to suffer through "The Tech" on the jumbotron and their televisions respectively.

Merry Christmas Bulldog Nation!
    Nice!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

AMEN!

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

In addition, I wish safe travel to those going to the HOD and/or to see family this Christmas season.

+ Reply to Thread