+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bowl Season Days 2-4 (December 22-24, 2014)

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Bowl Season Days 2-4 (December 22-24, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I always enjoy talking to those Mormon "missionaries", but, after about 15 minutes of conversation, they decide they have to go somewhere else.
    We used to sit on the tailgate of my truck and visit. Over time, I guess I conversed with enough of them that the new ones pass on by and just wave.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Aztecs lead just 16-14 with 8:45 left after just missing on a 4th and 5 play from the Navy 12.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Navy wins a sloppy one 17-16 with San Diego State missing a makeable FG late.

Congratulations to both Western Kentucky and Rice for winning their bowl games.

Just wish that the Western Kentucky team that played the last four regular season games wouldn't have headed for the airport to catch the early charter flight at halftime. Just lucky that enough points were already on the board so the WKU team that showed up in Ruston could hang on to win with a big assist from the foolish Central Michigan coaching decision not to take the game to OT.

Rice dominated Fresno State about like I expected.

Those Conference USA wins eliminated both the MAC and the MWC from E$PN Bowl Challenge Cup contention.

Time to start the Bowl Season Days 5-6 thread.
    Last edited by RealityCheck; 12-26-2014 at 12:43 AM.

+ Reply to Thread