+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dallas, TX - ROLL CALL!

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Dallas, TX - ROLL CALL!

ME plus 13 rootin on the Dawgs!!!

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Already here

Me and my little family are just going to ride the train to the stadium.

Big Dog Saint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant future

Me + 3

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

my fam-blee of 3 meeting up with DFM's fam-blee of 3.
    Last edited by Tech77; 12-23-2014 at 02:14 PM.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

Myself +15

Puppy Dawg2001 is an unknown

I have 6 going with me! I still have 4 tickets in section 23 row 5 seats 15, 16, 17, 18 if anyone interested, in west monroe, 318-376-3347 or jesseandkrystal@att.net

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs TD & I head out Christmas afternoon. +18 at the game. This is going to be a blast!

Puppy chathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the roughchathamdawgfan is a jewel in the rough

Me +4 headed out early Friday morning.

Bulldog ronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of light ronmyster's Avatar

Me and one little sweetheart(not from Bernice) will be there!

Varsity Bulldog Beauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the rough Beauxier Dawg's Avatar

Me + 2! Will be leaving on Thursday around 1 PM!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Solo.

Puppy jalredding is on top of his/her gamejalredding is on top of his/her gamejalredding is on top of his/her gamejalredding is on top of his/her gamejalredding is on top of his/her gamejalredding is on top of his/her gamejalredding is on top of his/her gamejalredding is on top of his/her gamejalredding is on top of his/her gamejalredding is on top of his/her gamejalredding is on top of his/her game

I will be there with my son. No affiliation to either school but we love college football and live just south of Dallas.

Varsity Bulldog barkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of light barkly's Avatar

Wecome to Bulldog Barks & Bytes jalredding. Glad to have you here (and at the game). Please root for the Bulldawgs !!!

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jalredding View Post
    I will be there with my son. No affiliation to either school but we love college football and live just south of Dallas.
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!

Varsity Bulldog Dawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her game Dawgyinmiami's Avatar

Flying in from Utah on Christmas Day. Getting picked up in Jackson, MS, and then driving over to Dallas with +2. Can't wait! I haven't seen the Dawgs play in person since the last time they played Utah St here back in the WAC days.

+ Reply to Thread