+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dallas, TX - ROLL CALL!

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Re: Dallas, TX - ROLL CALL!

Me +2 leaving early Friday morning

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all

Me + 9 more. The wife and I leave Christmas afternoon and my daughters and spouses will drive over Friday morning from Monroe and Ruston. Apparently need to bring my rain gear

Varsity Bulldog ETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of light

Me + 7

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BCSDAWG View Post
    Me + 9 more. The wife and I leave Christmas afternoon and my daughters and spouses will drive over Friday morning from Monroe and Ruston. Apparently need to bring my rain gear
    What's the (hourly) forecast now?
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

I just looked and it is 20% change of rain and the 20% starts around 4 pm. Lets hope it stays that way...probably around 50 degrees at start of game.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgyinmiami View Post
    Flying in from Utah on Christmas Day. Getting picked up in Jackson, MS, and then driving over to Dallas with +2. Can't wait! I haven't seen the Dawgs play in person since the last time they played Utah St here back in the WAC days.
    Tell them to shade in Utah on the map!

Puppy Friscofan is just really niceFriscofan is just really niceFriscofan is just really niceFriscofan is just really niceFriscofan is just really niceFriscofan is just really niceFriscofan is just really niceFriscofan is just really niceFriscofan is just really niceFriscofan is just really niceFriscofan is just really nice

Me + 3. Home game and we love it! Bout time everyone comes here for a game instead of us coming there. Come to think about it, this is 3 games here in two years. Maybe this is really becoming Bulldog Country :-)

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Me + wife and oldest son will be making the trip over Christmas afternoon. Looking forward to the game.

Varsity Bulldog bdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud of bdawg's Avatar

Me + 9. Headed to Dallas as soon as the stockings are emptied.

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

I gave my office staff as a Christmas bonus cash plus a HOD Ticket. I have 14 happy employees and myself, my wife and my son. So, My 17 will be there with bells on!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Westv View Post
    I gave my office staff as a Christmas bonus cash plus a HOD Ticket. I have 14 happy employees and myself, my wife and my son. So, My 17 will be there with bells on!!
    Yo! well done, sir!

Big Dog SIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of light

Me plus 2 leaving Union Parish headed to DFW before the rooster crows Friday. Travel for Work put a big kink in my Dawg time this year. Can't wait to see these Dawgs live!

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

After dismantling the Cotton Bowl and putting it back together brick by brick on Christmas Day, the Brasky's will be there.

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Me +2 (1 riding bus)
    I'm the one on the bus!

Puppy thetrophyhusband is a jewel in the roughthetrophyhusband is a jewel in the roughthetrophyhusband is a jewel in the roughthetrophyhusband is a jewel in the roughthetrophyhusband is a jewel in the roughthetrophyhusband is a jewel in the roughthetrophyhusband is a jewel in the roughthetrophyhusband is a jewel in the roughthetrophyhusband is a jewel in the roughthetrophyhusband is a jewel in the roughthetrophyhusband is a jewel in the rough

Any information on what the Tailgate party will be like? What will we receive for $20? I can not find any information. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread