+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: 12/26 Illinois game thread (HOD Bowl)

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Re: 12/26 Illinois game thread (HOD Bowl)

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Back in Natchitoches. I am so hoarse, but I love it! Awesome day.

Great ending to a good season.

Want even more next year.....
    Makes it a whole LOT better to be a DAWG fan in Natchitoches!!!!!!!!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    YEPPERS!!

Been getting congrats from all quarters. One dyed-in-the-wool NSU hardcore fan said she, yes "she", was rooting for Tech, even though it was hard to do so. I just thanked her.

Everyone loves a winner. Some are saying "it was good to see a Louisiana school beat a Big 10 team." See how they try to slip in and claim some kinship so they too can share in the celebration?

Some of my in-laws, who are nothing but "ya mean there are other college football teams in Louisiana besides LSU? Really?" were texting us during the game! Like, are y'all really in Dallas? Ah....yeah. Tech is looking great, they texted.

Seems everyone was watching.....

Varsity Bulldog dawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the rough dawgbytes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    Agreed. Sported my Tech polo getting the wife an
    "Eggnog" at the Maggio's drive thru. Got a congrats from the young man taking the order.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Stopped in Lindale at a convenience store wearing my jersey and trademark backwards "it's getting real up in here" Tech cap, a random East Texas customer in the store said, "I'm so glad our Alma Mater won!"

I agree that apparently everybody was watching.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    We didn't win the Marshall game and it was the best coaching prep over the past two seasons?.
    I guess that depends on how you look at it. Bunker Hill went down as a (L) in the history books for the Colonials. One could argue it was one of the most strategically planned battles of the war by the Colonials.

Varsity Bulldog diamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the rough

Out on the golf course today in South Carolina sportin' my Tech polo…was asked, "Is that a Louisiana Tech shirt…"

"Yes it is.

"Don't see many of those around here. Y'all had a big win yesterday, congratulations!"

"Yes we did"

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgbytes View Post
    Agreed. Sported my Tech polo getting the wife an
    "Eggnog" at the Maggio's drive thru. Got a congrats from the young man taking the order.
    You are in Natchitoches? Visiting? I see your location is The Woodlands. My son and grandkids live in The Woodlands. We were there for Christmas. Left his house and drove straight to Dallas yesterday.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    Stopped in Lindale at a convenience store wearing my jersey and trademark backwards "it's getting real up in here" Tech cap, a random East Texas customer in the store said, "I'm so glad our Alma Mater won!"

I agree that apparently everybody was watching.
    Folks in E.Texas know about Louisiana Tech and it's all good.

Varsity Bulldog dawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the rough dawgbytes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    You are in Natchitoches? Visiting? I see your location is The Woodlands. My son and grandkids live in The Woodlands. We were there for Christmas. Left his house and drove straight to Dallas yesterday.
    Live in The Woodlands. We have a house inherited from my father in law on the river. We come over once or twice a month. Daughter is starting NSU nursing school in a few weeks. The Woodlands is a great place - no economic problems there except being able to afford property taxes. Exxon Mobil building there is a story of mixed blessings. Traffic and economic growth, escalating home values and no shortage of things to do.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I don't know who worked with him, but Craft stepped up his game big time, imo. He didn't stop after first contact, kept driving, and threw some great blocks without quitting early. I hope he continues whatever they did to get him ready for this game.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

He sure did. That TD run may have been his first yards after contact on the year.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

terrellphoto.com pics: http://t.co/D5GVZ7ntUL

+ Reply to Thread