+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Know If LSU Will Ever Schedule Tech Again?

Varsity Bulldog 1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough

Re: Anyone Know If LSU Will Ever Schedule Tech Again?

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    LSU laughs at us. Hell, 2/3 of their fans would not know that ruston is in Louisiana.
    & 99% of them don't care where Ruston is (the other 1% probably live in Ruston!!!!

I for one have no desire to play them (home or away) as it gains us almost nothing. The 2009 game was fun (part of it) - being up at the half and fingertips away from a potential game winning interception...but the Home Team Homecoming "holding" calls started mounting up in Q4 to where one drive we were going backwards so fast you would swear we had been intercepted. No way we were going to win that game with SEC refs (or else we may have lost our payout)...and being cussed at in mixed company by mixed (heavily inebriated) company for 6+ hours including pre-game and post-game is not what I call much fun.

Rather play teams that have fans are at least honorable in victory if we are going to stack ourselves against multiple top 10 teams each year. Prefer having only 1 of those a year, until we can hold our own with the lower tier top 25 (by being in that group regularly) - LSU are one of the most hated fan-bases nationally. Being in the same State shouldn't exclude us from feeling the same way.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Why even bring them up? We are doing our own thing. I don't give a $hit what the do down there. It just reeks of lil brother.

Varsity Bulldog ETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of light

Forget LSU and move on just like Indy Bowl!!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Why even bring them up? We are doing our own thing. I don't give a $hit what the do down there. It just reeks of lil brother.
    Did you see who started the thread?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

We'd be lying if we say we wouldn't like to beat lsu in football. Of course we would! But if we play again, it should be in a bowl game, or some special pre-season classic at a neutral site.

Now, if we got a 2 for 1, with one in Shreveport.....????? That would be tempting. The buyout for them to avoid the S'port game would have to be $10 million and the S'port game would have to be scheduled between the two games in BR, and if they buyout the S'port game, then the second game in BR could be cancelled with LSU footing that bill as well.

Otherwise, forget it. I'd rather play other SEC schools and Big 12 schools.

Big Dog Cory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud of Cory's Avatar

Last edited by Cory; 01-07-2015 at 04:18 PM.

Bulldog Jukedawg has turned a few heads around hereJukedawg has turned a few heads around hereJukedawg has turned a few heads around hereJukedawg has turned a few heads around hereJukedawg has turned a few heads around here Jukedawg's Avatar

Play the Big 12 and recruit Texas hard

Big Dog Cory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud of Cory's Avatar

Last edited by Cory; 01-07-2015 at 04:17 PM.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    Maddawg, you're pathetic. The dude literally just gave me red dots and sent me a private message calling me a piss ant. Which by the way, it's spelled "piss ant" not pissant. He even spelled piss-ant wrong. Ha! You're a sorry excuse for a moderator Maddawg. And yes, you're stupid. Furthermore, if you're going to send me a message starting crap, use your real name and don't hide behide some rediculous user name...coward.
    lsu lover!

Whatever dude. You gave me red dots in order to impair my reputation on this board. This is a board that I have been very loyal to and you just made me uncredible, not because I truly am, but becasue you presonally don't like me. It only makes since that I took that personal.
    Spelling lessons and proper word usage...

I'll give you the typo on because and personally, but since is just too easy. I won't even go into the uncredible usage. ...oh and you took it personally, not personal.

Those are nothing more than typos maddawg. Typing while pissed is conducive to that. For the record, I'm dictating cases at the moment and popping over to respond to your useless comments when I get time. I'm damn sure not going to take additional time out of my busy schedule to proofread the replies I leave for you. Oh well, in less than a year I'll be a doc and you'll still be a useless moderator. Who cares? Enjoy your small ounce of power if it makes you feel like you're worth a damn.
    Congrats on achieving your goals. I hope you make more as a doc than I make as a SUPER moderator. Docs don't need to know word usage like since, sense and "uncredible". I'm sure you have a very high IQ. Consider picking up some common "cents, since and sense" along the way.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

With the HOD Bowl today, I know this is a little off topic. I'm just wondering if LSU will ever schedule Tech again. Apparently the last time Tech beat LSU was 1904. That said, I don't think it's accurate to say that LSU is always better than Tech; LSU has just been lucky enough to avoid us on the years when Tech was the better team (same goes for Tulane). From the looks of things, LSU has been scared to schedule Tech ever since they almost lost in 2009. They have certainly been inconsistant in recent years. Anybody know?
    Sure, elessewe is always one phone call away from playing Tech in football. Always.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread