+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are you celebrating the win!

Puppy ScoutDawg has turned a few heads around hereScoutDawg has turned a few heads around hereScoutDawg has turned a few heads around hereScoutDawg has turned a few heads around here ScoutDawg's Avatar

Where are you celebrating the win!

Where is everyone celebrating in Dallas. A couple of us are at One Eyed Penguin in downtown. Where is the party at?

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

Re: Where are you celebrating the win!

Is motormouth down there with ya'll

Puppy ScoutDawg has turned a few heads around hereScoutDawg has turned a few heads around hereScoutDawg has turned a few heads around hereScoutDawg has turned a few heads around here ScoutDawg's Avatar

Don't think so not very many folks here anymore

Varsity Bulldog Captain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to beholdCaptain Rowdy is a splendid one to behold Captain Rowdy's Avatar

After getting up early and making the drive to Dallas then fighting traffic all the way back I'm celebrating on the couch by watching the game on the DVR.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Had a steak dinner at Hoffbrau Steaks at the Historic West End in Dallas. Now, I'm relaxing in my hotel room at the Hyatt Regency which was the informal HQ for Illinois football yesterday.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Rowdy View Post
    After getting up early and making the drive to Dallas then fighting traffic all the way back I'm celebrating on the couch by watching the game on the DVR.
    Nice seeing it person...might want to consider skipping the 3rd quarter nearly entirely! That last half of the 4th quarter might need to be rewound a few times though!

Champ cscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond repute

Celebrating at the blue bar in St. lucia. So happy to be a dog right now.

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

At the Omni. But being old and tired, i just had a couple of beers and turned in. I am just really proud and happy For the team. Great group of young men Mitch was really playing on guts at the end. His right shoulder was killing him and he stayed out there. Dixon also was hurting before his last TD and wanted to come out but he sucked it up. Really proud of Blake for getting tough yards when everyone knew we were running the ball Too many others to mention who sucked it up and got after it

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

We ran into Tech fans all up and down, and driving the I-20 corridor. Happiest bunch of people I've seen in awhile! We ate at a Chili's after the game, and Tech fans coming in, seeing my colors were like "How 'bout dem Dawgs!" Turning heads in the restaurant.

Stopped for a pee stop at some station...somewhere....and Tech fans stopping to gas up, seeing us, and others, were all smiles and shouts of "Go Dawgs!"

Today is a good day to be a Dawg!

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

We went to eat at a lil hole in the wall place called Off The Bone. That was probably the best ribs I've ever put in my mouth.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

HOD 1.jpg

Here's where I celebrated....section 24, row 36, seats 17 and 18!!
    Last edited by Amos Moses; 12-27-2014 at 08:22 AM.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Found a small little Tex-Mex place in Forney on the way out of town called "Madre's Cocina" --- the handmade tortillas were fantastic and the fajitas off the chain.

Big Dog SIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of light

We walked down to the press box from the Sheraton. Good beer selection, great loaded nachos, steaks... I've had way better.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SIC_EM_DAWGS! View Post
    We walked down to the press box from the Sheraton. Good beer selection, great loaded nachos, steaks... I've had way better.
    Did the same. Sheraton to Press Box. The south of the border burger was delicious as was the two local IPA's I tried. Deep Ellum was one. Can't remember the other

Big Dog SIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Did the same. Sheraton to Press Box. The south of the border burger was delicious as was the two local IPA's I tried. Deep Ellum was one. Can't remember the other
    Probably saw you there then. Unfortunately I had no voice to converse, left that in Sec 24 Row 31 yesterday.

+ Reply to Thread