+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "...to the GREATEST FANS IN THE WORLD!"

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

"...to the GREATEST FANS IN THE WORLD!"

Nice touch, and very classy, Coach Holtz. Thank you.

First and foremost, I was very proud of our team, who REFUSED to lose that game yesterday. I was proud of you, sir, and all our coaches for lighting a fire under that rear and refusing to let them lose. I was so proud of our Seniors and their leadership. I was proud to see Cael Carmichael on the sideline, who has become as important a part of LaTech as anyone.

And yes, I was very proud of the 20,000 Bulldog fans that were in that amazing stadium yesterday screaming our brains out for our beloved team. I agree, we really do have some of the greatest fans in the world.
    14001849.jpg

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: "...to the GREATEST FANS IN THE WORLD!"

And his people said AMEN!!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Thought he said "....on the planet."

Yeah, I know, means the same thing.

What really struck me was the emphasis he placed on saying, "I am a Bulldog!" Or something to that effect. I inferred he meant he is truly happy to be here.

BTW, The Cotton Bowl is a great stadium. Yeah, I know, it's old and all of that. But that's part of its charm. Couldn't ask for a better view of the game. Not sure how the upper deck would be, especially the EZ upper deck, but can say between the 30's in the lower deck, is top notch for a fan. We were about on the 35 or so, and have no complaints.

Ya know.....yesterday will always be a great day to be a Dawg!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

And y'all were LOUD!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

What really struck me was the emphasis he placed on saying, "I am a Bulldog!" Or something to that effect. I inferred he meant he is truly happy to be here.

BTW, The Cotton Bowl is a great stadium. Yeah, I know, it's old and all of that. But that's part of its charm. Couldn't ask for a better view of the game. Not sure how the upper deck would be, especially the EZ upper deck, but can say between the 30's in the lower deck, is top notch for a fan. We were about on the 35 or so, and have no complaints.

Oh no, dawg80's bbb account has been hacked an imposter is posting sunny comments under his name in several threads.

Ain't it a wonderful Christmas for all us Bulldog fans. The energy and PRIDE and love for our school all came together with winning in Dallas and was AWESOME BABY!!!i

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

AMEN!! And I love and respect this team and coaching staff.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Oh no, dawg80's bbb account has been hacked an imposter is posting sunny comments under his name in several threads.

Ain't it a wonderful Christmas for all us Bulldog fans. The energy and PRIDE and love for our school all came together with winning in Dallas and was AWESOME BABY!!!i
    WTF? I am always "sunny" and upbeat. Not a negative bone in my body. Now, you take that back or I'll piss in your cornflakes!

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

WTF? I am always "sunny" and upbeat. Not a negative bone in my body. Now, you take that back or I'll piss in your cornflakes!

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Russ where's your blue type?

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Hey Russ where's your blue type?
    Hi Houston, using my.cell phone. Did you come to Dallas? Let me know if you make any home basketball games.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Can't make any Basketball games, but already planning on K State and Rice next year. See you there!

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    And y'all were LOUD!
    we had tickets on the other side and I can confirm this comment, EXTREMELY loud. LOVED IT !!

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post

. See you Monday at BB game-- you know what it's like to have been a believer for 4 months!! The Sunshine Pumpers had a great time this year! You know that more than anyone !

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    . See you Monday at BB game-- you know what it's like to have been a believer for 4 months!! The Sunshine Pumpers had a great time this year! You know that more than anyone !
    "Embrace the suck". Pal.
    Our Bulldogs overcame crappy concession prices, mismatched jersey stripes, pricey tickets, and who knows what else to come through with this Bowl Championship.

The Tech administrators formulated their Dallas plan and followed through.

PS--Every extra day those billboards hang will increase our value even more.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

This times a 1000. The Old Cotton Bowl was magical. I loved that place and so did the 20k Tech fans on our side!!!

+ Reply to Thread