+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Birthday BruisedOrange

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday BruisedOrange

Hey, BBB lists today as Bruised Orange's birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY friend and thanks for hanging out on BBB and making it even more interesting and entertaining for us!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Happy Birthday BruisedOrange

Happy Birthday Bruised Orange!!!!!!!

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

Thank y'all!

I'd just stopped packing for a second to "check the radar" (my wife probably knows that's a euphemism)--and what a neat surprise! I think everyone I've had contact with on this forum has been a blessing. I always look forward to checking in to see what y'all have posted.

It may sound cliche, but I truly have much to thank God for today. A year ago I was working a total of 7 part-time jobs. Last week, one of those became a full-time offer. I love the people I'm working with, will get to work with students daily, still be free to tutor, and (though I'll have to discipline my evenings) have time to work on that book.

I still have my wife's love, my health, and (the memory of) my youthful goooood looks!

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Happy Birthday! Must have been a bummer being born so close to Christmas. Saved the folk some money on gifts. Also, have a great New Year!

+ Reply to Thread