+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Line up change

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Line up change

Following the loss to Utah, coach Summitt mentioned that he and the coaching staff would review the season thus far and look at, among other things the lineup. I think that perhaps due to our slow starts we should be looking at inserting Moten and Davenport in the lineup and bring Langston and Andrews off the bench. Of course, that would mean moving Frazier to the 3 spot, but she has improved her perimeter and is a touch defender. Moten starting may give us a few early offensive rebounds and/or defensive stops and Davenport's offense could be key early in Conference games.

F - Moten 6'4
    F- Davenport 6'0
    G/F - Frazier 6'0
    G - Shelton 5'8
    G - Walter 5'8

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Re: Line up change

Davenport really should be starting

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Line up change

I would start Davenport and bring Langston off the bench. I think that would be the only change I would make, unless he sees an effort issue. Davenport seems to be ready to play as soon as she enters and I think would be good to have to start. I want to say start Moten and I do see a lot of potential there, but she has a learning curve still - although, if we are facing a small team, she could be murder on them on the inside. Lob it up and teach her to be ready for it.

+ Reply to Thread