+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where Is Dawg06?

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Where Is Dawg06?

Did he get lost in Dallas? He hasn't posted since before the bowl game, and that's not like him.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: Where Is Dawg06?

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    Did he get lost in Dallas? He hasn't posted since before the bowl game, and that's not like him.
    I'm here! Just enjoying my time in Dallas and Christmas with family and friends. How bout them Dawgs!

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Re: Where Is Dawg06?

Glad to know you're back on the board! How bout them Dawgs? Pretty good, I'd say!

+ Reply to Thread