+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Starting Lineup

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: 2015 Starting Lineup

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    8 of 12 and 10 of 12 sounds pretty good considering you can only have 11 players on the field at a time.
    We are playing canadian rules next year

Big Dog SIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I have some inside info saying Blake Martin may not return for 2015. Apparently he is scheduled to graduate early, and is strongly considering forgoing his senior year of eligibility. Ya know.....a smart kid who gets a degree, nails down a good job and decides to move on with his life.

I hope Blake returns. He has excellent speed (I think he's faster than Dixon) and he offers our team a great "change of pace" when he enters a game. Blake's speed shocked Illinois late in the 4th qtr of the HOD Bowl. He came in, got two back to back carries, and picked up 12 yards on the first carry and scored on a 25-yard run in the 2nd carry, to seal the game. The Illini had no clue how to handle Blake's speed.
    White Lightnin! I think Dixon has higher top end, but Blake is full speed in two steps. He accelerates very fast.

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Remember Blake was hurt this year. That limited his touches early

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechDAG View Post
    Blake was Holtz's boy last year. I remember people griping that he was getting the ball too much, and that Hunter Lee should be at RB over Martin. The injury must have been significant.

Puppy DemonDawg1 is a jewel in the roughDemonDawg1 is a jewel in the roughDemonDawg1 is a jewel in the roughDemonDawg1 is a jewel in the roughDemonDawg1 is a jewel in the roughDemonDawg1 is a jewel in the roughDemonDawg1 is a jewel in the roughDemonDawg1 is a jewel in the roughDemonDawg1 is a jewel in the roughDemonDawg1 is a jewel in the roughDemonDawg1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by TechDAG View Post
    Blake Sprained His Ankle Against ULALA and was out a month. He came Back Against Auburn and Got A High Ankle Sprain on The Other Ankle! He Was Out another month Rehabbing and was Replaced By Craft. When Blake Came Back He Was Explosive With His Limited Carries! He Had a 9.5 yd per carry in The Heart of Dallas Bowl! Blake wants To Help His Team, But He Has to Be Given The Opportunity!

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    i just realized this on way to basketball
    try to bail you out here-- if we include fg kicker as offense -thats 12 and punter for defense-thats 12. So 12 starters both side of ball just 11 at time.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

sr losses Sokol Bates Liggins Pinson Villimez Hunter Tony Johnson Bell Deangelo Brooks R Greenwalt Burch Griffen eddie Johnson ( what happen to him?) Prewitt colbt Brown mike Schrag t Grant carter Street Mckinney A Taylor --- Names from August 12 2014 fall Roster. Several of names not familiar to me towards end--- any I missed or any of last few play ? 10 or so stand out

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

If we talking preferences, I'd love to see Mims on the offensive side. He does love him some Coach Diaz.

A walk-on, Michael Mims, is out of the Quin Harris, Hunter Lee mold.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SWarner63 View Post
    Don't forget about Brunson at RG. I actually think Darrel and Jens will battle it out for the LT spot and that Josh Robinson and possibly Aye or Edinburgh push at RT w/ Brunson at RG. I'm saying that from a #'s standpoint. I have no idea just how good Aye or Edinburgh are. Plus w/ a new OL coach, all of the positions will be up for evaluation and grabs.

It will be, as it is every year, all about the QB though. That is the key to any team offensively. If you don't have one, you can't expect to be very efficient on offense which doesn't bode well for many wins. Hopefully Ryan has leaned enough on the bench this year to help contribute. If not, it looks like we'll be leaning on another transfer or one of the Freshman. None of those options leave me very optimistic going forward.
    I thought the big transfer from LSU would be challenging for the LT position? He is a good looking athlete.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiloBumP View Post
    I thought the big transfer from LSU would be challenging for the LT position? He is a good looking athlete.
    Yes, he is.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I have some inside info saying Blake Martin may not return for 2015. Apparently he is scheduled to graduate early, and is strongly considering forgoing his senior year of eligibility. Ya know.....a smart kid who gets a degree, nails down a good job and decides to move on with his life.

I hope Blake returns. He has excellent speed (I think he's faster than Dixon) and he offers our team a great "change of pace" when he enters a game. Blake's speed shocked Illinois late in the 4th qtr of the HOD Bowl. He came in, got two back to back carries, and picked up 12 yards on the first carry and scored on a 25-yard run in the 2nd carry, to seal the game. The Illini had no clue how to handle Blake's speed.
    I have always appreciated how hard Blake runs the ball. Any inside info on why he did not play the last three games before the HOD bowl? I think the last time I saw him was when he was leap frogging a defender in the ODU game.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    If we talking preferences, I'd love to see Mims on the offensive side. He does love him some Coach Diaz.

I think he is a viable replacement for Pinson. Love his game!
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post

said it few times--Quinn Harris was one of the great ones-- remember him making 3 straight big plays when game on line, sacks and batted down ball ..

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MiloBumP View Post
    I have always appreciated how hard Blake runs the ball. Any inside info on why he did not play the last three games before the HOD bowl? I think the last time I saw him was when he was leap frogging a defender in the ODU game.
    I thought he got hurt.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDawg1 View Post
    Blake Sprained His Ankle Against ULALA and was out a month. He came Back Against Auburn and Got A High Ankle Sprain on The Other Ankle! He Was Out another month Rehabbing and was Replaced By Craft. When Blake Came Back He Was Explosive With His Limited Carries! He Had a 9.5 yd per carry in The Heart of Dallas Bowl! Blake wants To Help His Team, But He Has to Be Given The Opportunity!
    I hope he gets it. I would love to also see him in the slot like H.L..

+ Reply to Thread