+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Playoffs....Super Bowl

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: NFL Playoffs....Super Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    That was defensive holding AND PI both! I have never seen a flag picked up like that. Wow!

And then EVERY time Dallas' drive stalled, magically a flag was thrown against the Lions. Another Wow!

It takes luck to win....and some help from the zebras.
    That's because we paid off the officials and told 'em they'd never have to officiate another Saints game again. They agreed to the deal because they didn't want to referee anymore junior high quality games.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I knew it!

Jerry has deep pockets indeed.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

What time does the Saints game come on?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Not hardly. The referee just forgot one thing: For it to be pass interference, the defender has to at least TOUCH the receiver. That didn't happen.

Cowboys beat the Lions, 24-20. On to Green Bay now.
    Yes it did happen!! But still good win by Da Girls even if the refs handed that one to you at the end. Your OL is great.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

That's because we paid off the officials
    Yes you did. That was the payoff for JJ taking the head of the NFL officials to that strip bar. You did see that in the news right?
    1. Is this the NFL ref czar on Cowboys' party bus? Irate NFL execs say ...

www.cbssports.com/nfl/.../is-this-the-nfl-ref-czar-on-cowboys-party-bus-irate -nfl-execs-say-yes

Aug 7, 2014 ... "So, should I have my owner take him to a strip club when he visits us? ... Another veteran NFL official: "If I were another team owner, how could I not be irate? .... First Jerry Jones gets pictures posted of him and some crazy ...
    2. Report: NFL VP of Officiating allegedly seen on Jerry Jones' party ...

www.si.com/nfl/.../nfl-official-dean-blandino-jerry-jones-party-bus

Aug 7, 2014 ... The NFL has always gone to great lengths to make sure that the publicperception of its officials is above reproach. Yes, we may bray at ... Report: NFL VP of Officiating seen on Jerry Jones' party bus. If this is Dean ... "So, should I have my owner take him to a strip club when he visits us?" one team official ...
    3. NFL Execs Pissed That Head Of Officiating Was Seen On Cowboys ...

deadspin.com/nfl-execs-pissed-that-head-of-officiating-seen-on-cowbo- 1618048217

Aug 8, 2014 ... Earlier in the week, TMZ released a video of Jerry Jones's son Stephen ... "So, should I have my owner take him to a strip club when he visits us? ... if that was him out with (the owner of a rival of the club this official works for), ...
    4. NFL execs fume as head of referees parties with Jerry Jones' son ...

nypost.com/.../nfl-execs-fume-as-head-of-referees-parties-with-jerry-jones- son/

Aug 8, 2014 ... On the left is the head of NFL officials Dean Blandino. ... “So, should I have my owner take him to a strip club when he visits us?” asked one ...

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    It's funny that my Mother-in-law asked me the same question - not even trying to be hateful.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Dallas fans are acting like the ulm bunch back in 2012. What bowl is Tech in this Year?

Lots of similarities between the Cowgirls and ulm too. Even a blind squirrel.....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...030429958.html

As anyone can see in this video, the Dallas defender grabs the Lion's WR shirt....yank....defensive holding....and then makes contact with the WR while not playing the ball.

Of course, Hogdawg says there was NO CONTACT. Really? How did the WR's shirt get yanked then? Some ghost did it?

Detroit got hosed.

I guess the NFL wanted a Dallas @ Green Bay game....on the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field, for TV ratings.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Yes you did. That was the payoff for JJ taking the head of the NFL officials to that strip bar. You did see that in the news right?
    1. Is this the NFL ref czar on Cowboys' party bus? Irate NFL execs say ...

www.cbssports.com/nfl/.../is-this-the-nfl-ref-czar-on-cowboys-party-bus-irate -nfl-execs-say-yes

Aug 7, 2014 ... "So, should I have my owner take him to a strip club when he visits us? ... Another veteran NFL official: "If I were another team owner, how could I not be irate? .... First Jerry Jones gets pictures posted of him and some crazy ...
    2. Report: NFL VP of Officiating allegedly seen on Jerry Jones' party ...

www.si.com/nfl/.../nfl-official-dean-blandino-jerry-jones-party-bus

Aug 7, 2014 ... The NFL has always gone to great lengths to make sure that the publicperception of its officials is above reproach. Yes, we may bray at ... Report: NFL VP of Officiating seen on Jerry Jones' party bus. If this is Dean ... "So, should I have my owner take him to a strip club when he visits us?" one team official ...
    3. NFL Execs Pissed That Head Of Officiating Was Seen On Cowboys ...

deadspin.com/nfl-execs-pissed-that-head-of-officiating-seen-on-cowbo- 1618048217

Aug 8, 2014 ... Earlier in the week, TMZ released a video of Jerry Jones's son Stephen ... "So, should I have my owner take him to a strip club when he visits us? ... if that was him out with (the owner of a rival of the club this official works for), ...
    4. NFL execs fume as head of referees parties with Jerry Jones' son ...

nypost.com/.../nfl-execs-fume-as-head-of-referees-parties-with-jerry-jones- son/

Aug 8, 2014 ... On the left is the head of NFL officials Dean Blandino. ... “So, should I have my owner take him to a strip club when he visits us?” asked one ...
    I'm sorry....the COWBOYS just won a PLAYOFF game 24-20. Did you say something? (You don't really expect me to read all that nonsense above do you? )

Dallas fans are acting like the ulm bunch back in 2012. What bowl is Tech in this Year?

Lots of similarities between the Cowgirls and ulm too. Even a blind squirrel.....

I guess the NFL wanted a Dallas @ Green Bay game....on the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field, for TV ratings.
    ....and don't you forget it!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

somebody already told that joke today

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Good old Memorial Gym

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...030429958.html

As anyone can see in this video, the Dallas defender grabs the Lion's WR shirt....yank....defensive holding....and then makes contact with the WR while not playing the ball.

Of course, Hogdawg says there was NO CONTACT. Really? How did the WR's shirt get yanked then? Some ghost did it?

Detroit got hosed.

After the Lions 10 yard punt, the cowboys were faced with 3rd and 6. Witten was held in the same way you are describing above. If you watched the game you know what I am talking about because the replay clearly showed the defender grab Witten's jersey. Difference is the Cowboys were aggressive and went for it on fourth down and kept the drive going. The Lions took the conservative approach and punted on 4th and 1 in Cowboys territory.

+ Reply to Thread