+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Playoffs....Super Bowl

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: NFL Playoffs....Super Bowl

And on that 4th down Suh was held blatantly!

NFL admits that was a missed call.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...211933291.html

Water under the bridge now. But as Aaron Rodgers says: they (Dallas) better bring more refs with 'em.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

And this should make you Girls' fans shut up about this:

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-id-prett...-politics.html

Even our gallant president recognizes the truth!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Tainted...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Y'all would think it was hunky dory if the Saints had been in the playoffs and had benefitted from the same no-call.

Haters gonna be haters.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Tis better to cheat than to back into a blatant bad call that will talked about for 60 years
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Tis better to cheat than to back into a blatant bad call that will talked about for 60 years
    It will all be forgotten (except for the corruption investigation Governor Christie is about to go through) after Green Bay whoops that trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Y'all would think it was hunky dory if the Saints had been in the playoffs and had benefitted from the same no-call.

Haters gonna be haters.
    First, personally, I'm a "no-carer." I don't care either way, what the Dallas Cowboys do or don't do. I only root FOR the Saints and am merely a bystander/observer for the other 31 teams.

Secondly, I picked the Cowboys to beat Detroit (42-14, er 35-14 with Suh playing) and picked them to beat Green Bay too 28-24. Which, will probably happen.

Thirdly, this controversy has occurred because, first there was contact (look at the WR's shirt get tugged), and mostly because you just don't see a flag picked up like this. This would NOT be as controversial had no flag been thrown. Yeah, there still would have been some question about a no-call, but not nearly as pronounced as a flag being picked up.

Finally, as a Saints' fan I have no problem whatsoever stating when the Saints get a break on refs' calls. Just one problem....when do the Saints ever get a break like this!? I don't recall one.

Oh, and really finally, it wasn't just that flag pick up mess, it was all the calls against Detroit and the WOEFUL no-call on Suh being tackled to the ground on that key 4th down when he was gonna sack Romo and win the game.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    First, personally, I'm a "no-carer." I don't care either way, what the Dallas Cowboys do or don't do. I only root FOR the Saints and am merely a bystander/observer for the other 31 teams.

Secondly, I picked the Cowboys to beat Detroit (42-14, er 35-14 with Suh playing) and picked them to beat Green Bay too 28-24. Which, will probably happen.

Thirdly, this controversy has occurred because, first there was contact (look at the WR's shirt get tugged), and mostly because you just don't see a flag picked up like this. This would NOT be as controversial had no flag been thrown. Yeah, there still would have been some question about a no-call, but not nearly as pronounced as a flag being picked up.

Finally, as a Saints' fan I have no problem whatsoever stating when the Saints get a break on refs' calls. Just one problem....when do the Saints ever get a break like this!? I don't recall one.

Oh, and really finally, it wasn't just that flag pick up mess, it was all the calls against Detroit and the WOEFUL no-call on Suh being tackled to the ground on that key 4th down when he was gonna sack Romo and win the game.
    How bout the mythical roughing the passer called on San Fran last year that gave NO the win.

Quote Originally Posted by deadawg View Post
    How bout the mythical roughing the passer called on San Fran last year that gave NO the win.
    What are you talking about? My God man! they practically ripped Brees' head off on that play.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I really, really dislike Detroit but they got so hosed it's insane.
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 01-07-2015 at 09:27 PM.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    What are you talking about? My God man! they practically ripped Brees' head off on that play.
    This is the one I am talking about. Watched a hundred times and I still don't see roughing. Never touched head or neck. http://thenosebleeds.com/2013/11/que...-brees-fumble/

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Maybe the NFL conspired against Detroit because Suh got away with stepping on Aaron Rogers leg and then purposely picking his other foot up to be sure all his weight was on it as he ground his foot in. If so, good for the NFL.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I really, really dislike Detroit but they got so hosed it's insane.
    Perhaps you think that because you only choose to see one side. http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...as_cowboy.html

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Maybe the NFL conspired against Detroit because Suh got away with stepping on Aaron Rogers leg and then purposely picking his other foot up to be sure all his weight was on it as he ground his foot in. If so, good for the NFL.
    Suh needs to be dismissed from the NFL for one year and in a anger management program. The Lions D plays dirty in general which is why I so dislike them.

+ Reply to Thread