+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TCU

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Re: TCU

I think that if we went ahead right now and scheduled TCU/Ohio St & Oregon/Mich St for next week, then let those winners meet, we would definitely have a true champion once it all plays out!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Amazing Fact: Ohio State has 3 QB's on their roster (Braxton Miller, J.T. Barrett & Cardale Jones) who are all BETTER than any QB in the entire SEC. This season, the SEC easily has the worst QB's of any P5 conference. Alabama QB Blake Sims was a true embarrassment last night. Sims shouldn't be a QB.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Amazing Fact: Ohio State has 3 QB's on their roster (Braxton Miller, J.T. Barrett & Cardale Jones) who are all BETTER than any QB in the entire SEC. This season, the SEC easily has the worst QB's of any P5 conference. Alabama QB Blake Sims was a true embarrassment last night. Sims shouldn't be a QB.
    Sims was bad, but he shouldn't have had the opportunity to screw up like he did. If BAMA keeps feeding Henry the ball, they win easily. Some of the worst offensive play-calling I've ever seen. Henry is getting 8 yards a pop and you put the game on the hands of Sims? Kiffin got too cute for his own good. Can't say it often, but coaching cost BAMA that game.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Sims was bad, but he shouldn't have had the opportunity to screw up like he did. If BAMA keeps feeding Henry the ball, they win easily. Some of the worst offensive play-calling I've ever seen. Henry is getting 8 yards a pop and you put the game on the hands of Sims? Kiffin got too cute for his own good. Can't say it often, but coaching cost BAMA that game.
    I agree with your post 100%. During the game, I was posting very similar comments on the CUSA board. Henry was running "down hill" the whole game. Only Lane Kiffin could (and did) screw that up.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Henry was running "down hill" the whole game. Only Lane Kiffin could (and did) screw that up.
    What was Saban thinking when he hired Kiffin?

Saban is difficult to beat...Kiffin, not so much.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Hunter and Lathan played well and a big role for TCU as well, that hurt a little. I have pulled for them since living in Ft Worth and going to a few games there. I don't like it when they steal our commits though.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    Hunter and Lathan played well and a big role for TCU as well, that hurt a little. I have pulled for them since living in Ft Worth and going to a few games there. I don't like it when they steal our commits though.
    I've never pulled for Lathan or his Dad. He was never really committed to Tech.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    I'll never pull for Lathan. I would have respected his decision to go to TCU if he hadn't changed his commitment in such a public, low-class manner.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    I'll never pull for Lathan. I would have respected his decision to go to TCU if he hadn't changed his commitment in such a public, low-class manner.
    Hmmm...like this guy:

Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Hmmm...like this guy:

Not quite as bad as the Lathan situation. Although he committed to us late because we were his best offer, he had made it known all along he wanted to go to an SEC school. He did pull the same crap Lathan pulled with the last minute changing caps BS.

Varsity Bulldog Festus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really nice

While some of y'all are high on TCU's awesomeness at the SEC's expense, it'd be grate if someone could refresh me on the details of Gary Patterson being such a jerk after the Poinsettia Bowl. I don't remember the details, but something about us knowing their play-calls and calling out a couple of our players....

Varsity Bulldog stuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the rough stuee's Avatar

TCU was the sacrificial lamb of the NCAA. They were left out intentionally to start the wailing and gnashing of teeth... So we could extend the playoff to 6 or 8. It 's all about that bass... no uh err... That dollar. It may not be this year but let's see where the ratings fall then they will really start making some noise.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Who are you gonna leave out and slide TCU in? Ohio State seems to be the one. Absurd

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I think it was the other way around. TCU got left out, with their only loss being to Baylor. Ohio Sate slid in, with their only loss being to Vee Aye Tech. The final ballot swap of the two schools' position does not sit well.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I've never pulled for Lathan or his Dad. He was never really committed to Tech.
    I pulled for TCU was my point.

+ Reply to Thread