+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Isabella: A Look at 2015 Roster

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Re: Isabella: A Look at 2015 Roster

I think Jay Ferguson could be an upgrade over Andre Taylor and Canty over Schrang but not Houston of course. Pichon should be back. I think Deangelo is listed as coming back but I don't think he has another year left. Same with Colby Brown. With McDonald coming back youd think that would free up Lloyd to OLB due to short depth.

We've got nobody at 2 right DE. Id b shocked if they don't grab somebody in June (missed DEC). At left I could see Dora, Jay and TJ King getting us through a season.

Inside it looks like the top four are Butler, Pichon, Gray and A. Brown. Porter some. I really hope a light comes on with Hakim Gray. If its me id move him to DE. He likes to play up and it seems his skill set is more natural for END, we're short there and he would be a hard bull to stop. Not sure he could drop in this scheme though. That may be the limitation. Its time to figure him out.
    Last edited by JAMROB; 01-03-2015 at 08:08 AM.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAMROB View Post
    I think Jay Ferguson could be an upgrade over Andre Taylor and Canty over Schrang but not Houston of course. Pichon should be back. I think Deangelo is listed as coming back but I don't think he has another year left. Same with Colby Brown. With McDonald coming back youd think that would free up Lloyd to OLB due to short depth.
    I didn't think Brooks had another year either. I remember him being a 3-for-2 guy, and he's played the past two years. His bio suggests the same.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I finally got to read the article. Man if we get the QB and DL depth issues addressed, I see another division title in our future.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    I finally got to read the article. Man if we get the QB and DL depth issues addressed, I see another division title in our future.
    Yep, those are the question marks. We are solid at RB, WR, OL, and DB. I think a couple of Fr are going to get their chance at LB and we will figure out the K/P situation.

+ Reply to Thread