+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sec west

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

sec west

2-5

....the 2 finished 6th and 7th.

Did the mothership LIE to us???

Big Dog dawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud of dawg1984's Avatar

Re: sec west

The B1G...
    3-1

The 1 is to the La Tech Bulldogs.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Lololololol!!!!!!!
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Big Dog RGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    2-5

....the 2 finished 6th and 7th.

Did the mothership LIE to us???
    I think so

Bulldog richardtech2010 is just really nicerichardtech2010 is just really nicerichardtech2010 is just really nicerichardtech2010 is just really nicerichardtech2010 is just really nicerichardtech2010 is just really nicerichardtech2010 is just really nicerichardtech2010 is just really nicerichardtech2010 is just really nice richardtech2010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg1984 View Post
    The B1G...
    3-1

The 1 is to the La Tech Bulldogs.
    Other big ten teams list...Nebraska Maryland the. Minnesota lost today

Still happy though tech got the first one against big ten

Big Dog dj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant future

Man, are the SEC fans thin skinned about it too. They have been all over me for pointing out their lack of success. Of course, I have been egging them on a bit so I can understand it.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Think about what We/Tech could have done with the waste of money that was the SEC West this year.

Big Dog counselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of light

after yesterday the SEC is 5-5, but all five losses are from the supposed western "elite." Alabama, Auburn, Ole Miss, Miss St, and LSU have all lost.
    The Big 10 is 5-4.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dj95 View Post
    Man, are the SEC fans thin skinned about it too. They have been all over me for pointing out their lack of success. Of course, I have been egging them on a bit so I can understand it.
    I loved hearing the TCU crowds mock sec cheers.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

I try not to worry about bowl results. They're exhibition games, and each team approaches them differently. In games that matter, the SEC is 0-1. As is the ACC. The Big Ten and Pac-12 are 1-0.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

The SEC west was weaker at the top this year rather than stronger at the bottom like all their fans wanted us to believe and the bowls proved it. The last place team beat LSU 17-0 and Ole Miss 30-0 and lost to Alabama by one point. And this was the only two teams they beat to end their 18 game SEC losing streak.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    I try not to worry about bowl results. They're exhibition games, and each team approaches them differently. In games that matter, the SEC is 0-1. As is the ACC. The Big Ten and Pac-12 are 1-0.
    Try not to worry all you want.

There was a low level of interference from the coaching carousel. Each team just showed their colors.

Tech vs. Illinois was no "exhibition."
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Try not to worry all you want.

There was a low level of interference from the coaching carousel. Each team just showed their colors.

Tech vs. Illinois was no "exhibition."
    You remember when Oklahoma was going to win the national title this year because of what the Sooners did to Bama in the bowl game last year? Yeah, sometimes we tend to overreact to bowl results. I'm not going to do that. There are four bowl games that actually matter -- the one your team is playing in, the two semifinals, and the national title game. The others are either a reward for a meaningful season or an obligation for an underachieving one.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

The others are either a reward for a meaningful season or an obligation for an underachieving one.
    Ole Miss?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

You remember when Oklahoma was going to win the national title this year because of what the Sooners did to Bama in the bowl game last year? Yeah, sometimes we tend to overreact to bowl results. I'm not going to do that. There are four bowl games that actually matter -- the one your team is playing in, the two semifinals, and the national title game. The others are either a reward for a meaningful season or an obligation for an underachieving one.
    I'm sure glad you set the record straight. I mistakenly thought every team in a bowl was trying to win. I actually watched some of those games and now I find out from you that they don't mean anything. You should go tell the LSU, Ole Miss, Miss. State, and Auburn fans that. I'm sure it will make them feel better. Seriously, since the SEC west teams don't play any strong OOC games, don't you think they would try to win their bowl to show the superiority of their conference?

+ Reply to Thread