+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Falls to Southern Miss in OT

Big Dog sharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nice

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Hosts Southern Miss Sunday at 3 p.m.

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    A home lossis a bad deal and no way to sugar coat it!
    I am almost at the point of just throwing in the towel and giving up on a program that I have followed for some 35 years now!
    Really! Really! We just played our first conference game, and you are ready to bail out! We have a totally new coaching staff. We have the youngest head coach currently in DI women's basketball. He has a learning curve to navigate. But we also have perhaps the most capable associate head coach in the business, and she will help him develop at a rapid rate. Our team is learning a whole new culture, a demanding work ethic, and a new basketball X&O system. They ain't there yet, but I perfer to support them and hope for a better result than the past two years.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Really! Really! We just played our first conference game, and you are ready to bail out! We have a totally new coaching staff. We have the youngest head coach currently in DI women's basketball. He has a learning curve to navigate. But we also have perhaps the most capable associate head coach in the business, and she will help him develop at a rapid rate. Our team is learning a whole new culture, a demanding work ethic, and a new basketball X&O system. They ain't there yet, but I perfer to support them and hope for a better result than the past two years.
    The game against USM (minus the turnovers) definitely showed growth over the December games. It was evident that the team is buying into the new expectations. On the way home my wife commented that the team was more fun to watch in that game than in the past couple of years. it wasVISIBLE. I've missed 4 Techster games in 6 years--always a Friday night home opener I had to miss for Haughton football playoff duties--AND BASED ON THE USM GAME OUR PLAY JUST LOOKED DIFFERENT, MORE FOCUSED AND ORGANIZED. It's subtle but there.

Looking forward to Thursday's and Saturday's games and aiming for another season of perfect attendance in support of our team and staff. If we keep seeing IMPROVEMENT and DEVELOPMENT this season I'll be pleased, and the "W's) will come.

GO LADY TECHSTERS!!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Falls to Southern Miss in OT

BlindDog=Football Forum's faninmonroe? We'll see.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    The game against USM (minus the turnovers) definitely showed growth over the December games. It was evident that the team is buying into the new expectations. On the way home my wife commented that the team was more fun to watch in that game than in the past couple of years. it wasVISIBLE. I've missed 4 Techster games in 6 years--always a Friday night home opener I had to miss for Haughton football playoff duties--AND BASED ON THE USM GAME OUR PLAY JUST LOOKED DIFFERENT, MORE FOCUSED AND ORGANIZED. It's subtle but there.

Looking forward to Thursday's and Saturday's games and aiming for another season of perfect attendance in support of our team and staff. If we keep seeing IMPROVEMENT and DEVELOPMENT this season I'll be pleased, and the "W's) will come.

GO LADY TECHSTERS!!
    I had to watch it online (connected to the big screen), but saw the same thing. My parents commented the same thing, as well. I think the turnovers came due to Tyler trying to speed up the play now. I still have faith that we are going to just continue to improve.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    A home lossis a bad deal and no way to sugar coat it!
    I am almost at the point of just throwing in the towel and giving up on a program that I have followed for some 35 years now!
    THIS is the moment you decide to bail on the program? You serious, Clark?

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    THIS is the moment you decide to bail on the program? You serious, Clark?
    Of course he's not. Chill.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Of course he's not. Chill.
    Smiling, you know me too well Beaver!
    You all will find me here supporting my Techsters like I do every game tomorrow night!
    Go techsters!

+ Reply to Thread