+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Track. LA Tech Track and Field News Spring 2015

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track. LA Tech Track and Field News Spring 2015

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech's track and field program is primed for a strong spring season after a competitive intrasquad challenge wrapped up the fall and a special guest spoke to the program.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track. Craddock, Gotch Get Off Fast Start to 2015 Season

Seniors Charla Craddock and Jarvis Gotch both got off to a fast start to the 2015 indoor track and field season as the pair advanced to the finals of the 60m dash at the UAB Blazer Invitational as action wrapped up late Friday at the Birmingham CrossPlex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Adams, Craddock Shine on Final Day of UAB Blazer Invitational

Mia Adams and Charla Craddock recorded a pair of top-10 finishes as action at the UAB Blazer Invitational wrapped up late Saturday at the CrossPlex Arena in Birmingham.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Louisiana Tech to Face Several Ranked Teams at Texas A&M Saturday

Louisiana Tech heads to College Station, Texas Saturday for the Texas A&M Team Invitational hosted by the Aggies.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Jarvis Gotch Sets School Long Jump Record, Ranks Second in the World

Louisiana Tech redshirt junior Jarvis Gotch made his mark in a big way Saturday as he won the long jump at the Texas A&M Team Invitational with a jump that broke a school record and currently ranks second in the world this season.

More...

Discuss it here.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Track. Jarvis Gotch Sets School Long Jump Record, Ranks Second in the World

Gotch's jump of 26-2.75 (7.99m) set a new meet record as he claimed the event title while also ranking first in the nation and second in the world this season. He also finished fifth in the 60m dash with a personal record time of 6.74.

Wow, that is insane! Especially knowing that Gotch is only 5'9".

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Great jump!
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!

Track. Craddock, Gotch Named C-USA Athletes of the Week

Louisiana Tech's Charla Craddock and Jarvis Gotch were both honored by Conference USA being named the league's athletes of the week.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Several Top-Ranked Teams await @LATechTandF in Nashville This Weekend

When Louisiana Tech competes at the Vanderbilt Indoor Invitational this weekend in Nashville, it will be facing multiple ranked programs and eight schools from Power-5 conferences in yet another challenging meet.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Very impressive!!

Track. Laticia Watson Sets School Pentathlon Record at Vanderbilt Invitational

Laticia Watson recorded personal best marks in the final three events of the five-event pentathlon competition and set a new school record with 3,302 points scored in the event on the first day of the Vanderbilt Indoor Invitational in Nashville Friday.

More...

Discuss it here.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Gotch is now #1 in the world! He outjumped his previous best by 5" today.

LA Tech Track&Field@LATechTandF 1h1 hour ago After his first long jump attempt at Vandy today, Jarvis Gotch (26' 7¾”/8.12m) is now ranked NUMBER ONE in the world this year! #WeAreLATech

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Gotch is now #1 in the world! He outjumped his previous best by 5" today.

LA Tech Track&Field@LATechTandF 1h1 hour ago After his first long jump attempt at Vandy today, Jarvis Gotch (26' 7¾”/8.12m) is now ranked NUMBER ONE in the world this year! #WeAreLATech
    OMGoodness!

Track. Jarvis Gotch Sets World-Leading Long Jump Mark at Vanderbilt

Louisiana Tech's Jarvis Gotch won the long jump with a world-leading jump, winning the event and breaking his own school record, as action wrapped up at the Vanderbilt Indoor Invitational late Saturday in Nashville, Tennessee.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread