+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Track. LA Tech Track and Field News Spring 2015

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Re: Track. Jarvis Gotch Sets School Long Jump Record, Ranks Second in the World

Wow! What an accomplishment! Go Jarvis!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Track. Jarvis Gotch Sets World-Leading Long Jump Mark at Vanderbilt

Crazy good!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track. Jarvis Gotch Named C-USA Field Athlete of the Week

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech redshirt junior Jarvis Gotch was named the Conference USA Male Field Athlete of the Week after his world-leading mark set in the long jump Saturday at Vanderbilt.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track. @LATechTandF Returns to Action at Prestigious Tyson Invitational Friday

Louisiana Tech will compete at one of the most prestigious and challenging indoor meets in the country beginning Friday when action begins at the Tyson Invitational in Fayetteville, Arkansas.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Jarvis Gotch Places Second in Long Jump at Tyson Invitational

Jarvis Gotch registered the fourth best long jump mark in school history, finishing second in the event, as action kicked off at the Tyson Invitational Friday at the University of Arkansas.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Chloe Lautric Finishes Ninth at Tyson Invitational

Louisiana Tech freshman Chloe Lautric posted a high jump mark of 5-5.75 (1.67m) as action wrapped up at the Tyson Invitational at the Randall Tyson Track in Fayetteville.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. SaBrittany Angelle Leads LA Tech at LSU High Performance Meet

Senior SaBrittany Angelle led Louisiana Tech at the LSU High Performance Meet finishing third in the shot put and fourth in the weight throw at the B. Moore Track & C. Maddox Field House in Baton Rouge Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Conference USA Championships on Tap for Lady Techsters

This time last year Charla Craddock became the first student-athlete from Louisiana Tech to win a championship in Conference USA as she claimed the title in the long jump. This week she looks to repeat and made it six straight for Tech as the 2015 C-USA Indoor Track and Field Championships begin Wednesday at the CrossPlex Arena in Birmingham, Alabama.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. C-USA Indoor Championships Delayed Until Thursday

The 2015 Conference USA Indoor Track and Field Championship's original start time of Wednesday at 9 a.m. CT has been pushed to Thursday due to inclement weather. The City of Birmingham made the decision to shut down all public facilities on Wednesday due to the threat of several inches of snow.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Adams, Craddock Claim Titles at Conference USA Championships

Mia Adams claimed Louisiana Tech's sixth consecutive indoor long jump conference title and Charla Craddock won gold in the 200m in the condensed one day Conference USA Indoor Track and Field Championships at the CrossPlex Arena in Birmingham.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Post-Meet Notes

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Jarvis Gotch Set for USATF Indoor Championships Saturday

Jarvis Gotch - Louisiana Tech's long jumper that is currently ranked fourth in the world - will compete against some of the country's best amateur and professional athletes Saturday at the USA Track and Field Indoor Championships hosted at the Reggie Lewis Center in Boston.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. @LATechTandF Hosts Jim Mize Invitational Beginning Friday

Louisiana Tech will host a pair of the world's top-ranked athletes as the two-day Jim Mize Invitational track and field meet begins Friday evening.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Louisiana Tech Claims Two Wins on First Day of Jim Mize Invitational

Louisiana Tech opened up the Jim Mize Invitational Friday evening in strong fashion as Tech claimed wins in the men's pole vault and men's hammer events on the first day of action at the Louisiana Tech-hosted meet.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. @LATechTandF Dominates in Rainy Final Day of Jim Mize Invitational

Chilly temperatures and constant rain couldn't stop Louisiana Tech from dominating on the track Saturday as LA Tech swept the sprints at the Jim Mize Invitational held at the Jim Mize Track & Field Complex on the Louisiana Tech University campus.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread