+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Track. LA Tech Track and Field News Spring 2015

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track. Victoria Wade Named Outstanding Female Performer of the Meet

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Buoyed by a trio of wins in the 100m, 4x100m relay and 4x400m relay, Louisiana Tech senior Victoria Wade was named the Outstanding Female Performer of the Meet from the Leon Johnson Invitational. The announcement came from Northwestern State University officials Monday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track. @LATechTandF to Split Squads to Close Regular Season

Louisiana Tech will close out the regular season this weekend with split-squad competition as the squads will go in opposite directions to the Jace LaCoste Invitational hosted by Mississippi State and the Horned Frog Invitational hosted by TCU.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Anthony Plourde Leads Bulldogs at Jace LaCoste Invitational Friday

Anthony Plourde led the Bulldogs and finished fifth overall in the 5,000m run late Friday at the Jace LaCoste Invitational hosted by Mississippi State in Starkville.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Tom Stringer Paces Bulldogs at Jace LaCoste Invitational

Tom Stringer missed a personal record time in the 1,500m by less than 0.3 seconds as he led Louisiana Tech on the final day of the Jace LaCoste Invitational hosted by Mississippi State in Starkville late Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. @LATechTandF Sprinters, Jumpers Shine at Horned Frog Invite

Multiple personal records fell and a pair of Conference USA-leading marks were set in the sprints as action wrapped up at the Horned Frog Invitational late Saturday in Fort Worth hosted by TCU.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Charla Craddock Named C-USA Track Athlete of the Week

Conference USA officials announced Tuesday that Louisiana Tech sprinter Charla Craddock has been named the league's Female Track Athlete of the Week after she ran a league-leading 23.41 in the 200m at the Horned Frog Invitational last weekend.

More...

Discuss it here.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Track. Charla Craddock Named C-USA Track Athlete of the Week

I read Billy Crash Craddock...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Track. Charla Craddock Named C-USA Track Athlete of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I read Billy Crash Craddock...
    Rub it in, rub it in.

Track. @LATechTandF Begins Conference USA Championships Thursday

Louisiana Tech begins postseason competition Thursday as the men's and women's track and field teams head to El Paso, Texas for the 2015 Conference USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Laticia Watson in 11th in Heptathlon after First Day of C-USA Championships

Laticia Watson set two new personal record marks and scored 2,801 points in the heptathlon as the first day of action came to a close at the Conference USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships at Kidd Field in El Paso Thursday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Laticia Watson Finishes 10th in Heptathlon

Laticia Watson scored the fifth-most points in the heptathlon in Louisiana Tech history - 4,449 - and jumped UAB's Ali Meister in the final event to finish 10th as the second day of action at the Conference USA Outdoor Championships came to a close late Friday night in El Paso.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. @LATechTandF Claims Points in Long Jump on Third Day of C-USA Championships

Louisiana Tech claimed points and set athletes to the awards podium in both long jump competitions highlighting the third day of action at the 2015 Conference USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships held at historic Kidd Field in El Paso Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. LA Tech Women Tie for Sixth, Men Ninth at C-USA Championships

Louisiana Tech's women used a gold medal performance in the last event of the meet - the 4x400m relay - to propel themselves into a tie for sixth while the men's team finished ninth as action concluded at the 2015 Conference USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships at historic Kidd Field in El Paso Sunday evening.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Post-Meet Notes

Notes from the 2015 Conference USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships in El Paso, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. @LATechTandF Receives 16 Qualifying Entries to NCAA East Prelims

The National Collegiate Athletics Association (NCAA) announced qualifiers for the NCAA East and West Preliminary Championships Thursday with Louisiana Tech receiving 16 entries to the NCAA East Prelims.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread