+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Track. LA Tech Track and Field News Spring 2015

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track. @LATechTandF Opens Competition at NCAA East Prelims Thursday

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Qualified Louisiana Tech student-athletes continue their drive to Eugene and the NCAA Championships beginning Thursday as the NCAA East Preliminary Championships begin at Hodges Stadium in Jacksonville, Florida.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track. @LATechTandF's Jarrett Samuels Advances to NCAA Championships

All you need is one good jump. For Louisiana Tech redshirt junior Jarrett Samuels it came in dramatic fashion on his final attempt Thursday at the NCAA East Preliminary Championships as he jumped from the end of his season to a spot at the NCAA Championships in June.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Charla Craddock Advances to Saturday's 200m Quarterfinals

A little distraction can be a good thing. For Charla Craddock, distraction prompted her to run the ninth-fastest 200m time in school history as she advanced to Saturday's quarterfinal round at the NCAA East Preliminary Championships at Hodges Stadium in Jacksonville.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Charla Craddock Advances to NCAA Championships in 200m

Jarrett Samuels will have company on the flight to Oregon. Two days after Samuels punched his ticket to Eugene and the NCAA Championships, Charla Craddock followed suit with a personal record time and the sixth-fastest 200m time in school history as action concluded at the NCAA East Preliminary Championships at Hodges Stadium in Jacksonville Saturday evening.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. NCAA Championships Begin Wednesday for @LATechTandF

Head west, young man (and woman)! Louisiana Tech's Jarrett Samuels and Charla Craddock heed that advice this week as they travel to Eugene, Oregon for the NCAA Outdoor Track and Field Championships at historic Heyward Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Jarrett Samuels Finishes 18th at NCAA Championships

Jarrett Samuels jumped 24-7.25 (7.50m) to finish 18th in the long jump as action at the NCAA Championships began Wednesday at historic Heyward Field in Eugene, Oregon.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Charla Craddock Finishes 19th at NCAA Championships

Louisiana Tech sprinter Charla Craddock recorded a 19th-place finish at the NCAA Championships Thursday evening at historic Heyward Field in Eugene.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. @LATechTandF's Wade Earns C-USA Postgraduate Scholarship Award

Louisiana Tech sprinter Victoria Wade has been named as one of 14 recipients for the Conference USA Jim Castañeda Postgraduate Scholarship Award, announced by Commissioner Britton Banowsky and the league office Friday.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread