+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The punter who "beat out" Ryan Allen at Oregon State

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

The punter who "beat out" Ryan Allen at Oregon State

Now punts for the St. Louis Rams. Says he has no idea how he won the OSU punting job over Ryan Allen. Interesting stuff, as it relates to Allen:

http://www.stlmag.com/news/sports/jo...-in-the-world/

quoting the article: "Allen transferred to Louisiana Tech and became the best punter in the country."
    Good old Memorial Gym

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: The punter who "beat out" Ryan Allen at Oregon State

...just imagine. If not for THE BBB and Dawg06 our football SID would not have found out about the Ray Guy nomination process and would not have barely gotten him in on time. This quote from Ryan Allen at the first awards ceremonies is one of my all time favs...

"I'd like to thank THE Bulldawg Barks and Bytes for helping me win this award. What a great bunch of Tech fans they are! I'll always remember the early days when at Spring practice, Hogdawg came down to the field and taught me how to punt in a non-rugby style and then when I got good, Dawg06 told people about me and the Tech bowtie guy nominated me. I love you man!..."

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Lol

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    ...just imagine. If not for THE BBB and Dawg06 our football SID would not have found out about the Ray Guy nomination process and would not have barely gotten him in on time. This quote from Ryan Allen at the first awards ceremonies is one of my all time favs...

"I'd like to thank THE Bulldawg Barks and Bytes for helping me win this award. What a great bunch of Tech fans they are! I'll always remember the early days when at Spring practice, Hogdawg came down to the field and taught me how to punt in a non-rugby style and then when I got good, Dawg06 told people about me and the Tech bowtie guy nominated me. I love you man!..."
    . Props for Hogdawg and dawg06!

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post

LOL...that is the funniest post I have read in a long time!!!

+ Reply to Thread