+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fla DL dismissed

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Fla DL dismissed

I leave it up to the coaching staff to decide what types of risk to take. They have done a good job. I am usually far more cautious when taking in dismissed players, but I am also not there so I can't judge.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    I leave it up to the coaching staff to decide what types of risk to take. They have done a good job. I am usually far more cautious when taking in dismissed players, but I am also not there so I can't judge.
    n This is also a special case because he played for JJ in high school--does he even have interest in Tech?? (have not read all the posts)

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    n This is also a special case because he played for JJ in high school--does he even have interest in Tech?? (have not read all the posts)
    None indicated anywhere, only ATM.

Big Dog gabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud of

Surprised some BBBers would be willing to take a risk on this guy, when there's been plenty of BBB bashing of other institution's players and programs with disciplinary issues. Thread bookmarked for future reference.

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by gabzooks View Post
    Surprised some BBBers would be willing to take a risk on this guy, when there's been plenty of BBB bashing of other institution's players and programs with disciplinary issues. Thread bookmarked for future reference.
    Normally wouldn't but we have a huge hole at the no.2 SDE which is what this player is with nobody behind that. Even so wouldn't want to run the risk of a locker room threat, an embarrassment or a trouble maker.

Big Dog gabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by JAMROB View Post
    Normally wouldn't but we have a huge hole at the no.2 SDE which is what this player is with nobody behind that. Even so wouldn't want to run the risk of a locker room threat, an embarrassment or a trouble maker.
    I might have overlooked it in an earlier post, but he wouldn't be immediately eligible, would he?

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

I might have overlooked it in an earlier post, but he wouldn't be immediately eligible, would he?
    no

True and my thinking began to run together between him and the Co Lin coach who I hope brings us a good May SDE to go with Canty (or March), whichever.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

. Maybe I missed something-- saw he had problem with James Winston and during practice fought with backup qb. Attitude problems . Not sure anyone endorsed recruiting him but plenty of folks trust Coach H and JJ to decide. I personally believe team chemistry can fall apart with wrong guy. Bates has been the polar opposite of this guy-- Bates made everyone around him practice-play harder. I would hate to see a "toxic" player recruited-- do not believe Coach H would let that happen-- that is what most posters have said

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

. Maybe I missed something-- saw he had problem with James Winston and during practice fought with backup qb. Attitude problems . Not sure anyone endorsed recruiting him but plenty of folks trust Coach H and JJ to decide. I personally believe team chemistry can fall apart with wrong guy. Bates has been the polar opposite of this guy-- Bates made everyone around him practice-play harder. I would hate to see a "toxic" player recruited-- do not believe Coach H would let that happen-- that is what most posters have said
    You didn't miss anything. One of Coach Juluke's Edna Karr program in NOLA was kicked off the Fla. team and desired to go to aTm. It was breaking news and I broke it on BB&B. Some of you understood. Some put up their safeguards. Good for them.

I proposed if anyone could get the young man "under control" it would be Juluke. . . nothing more, nothing less. Remember, Coach H thinks Jabbar is a rock star in NOLA.

Lemme tell you this, sports, the DL has stepped up its intensity level this past year under Oscar Giles tutelage.

Yes, 65, chemistry is the key for both the new Fla. QB or any other graduated senior, JUCO, or transfer who wants to come to Tech. Tell me something new.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    You didn't miss anything. One of Coach Juluke's Edna Karr program in NOLA was kicked off the Fla. team and desired to go to aTm. It was breaking news and I broke it on BB&B. Some of you understood. Some put up their safeguards. Good for them.

I proposed if anyone could get the young man "under control" it would be Juluke. . . nothing more, nothing less. Remember, Coach H thinks Jabbar is a rock star in NOLA.

Lemme tell you this, sports, the DL has stepped up its intensity level this past year under Oscar Giles tutelage.

Yes, 65, chemistry is the key for both the new Fla. QB or any other graduated senior, JUCO, or transfer who wants to come to Tech. Tell me something new.
    . "nothing new under the sun" - ecl 1:9 . We are all doomed to post repetitive thoughts and ideas -- You however verify another saying : " a picture is worth a thousand words"!!. All my posts combined do not equal one of your photos-- said that many times

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

. "nothing new under the sun" - ecl 1:9 . We are all doomed to post repetitive thoughts and ideas -- You however verify another saying : " a picture is worth a thousand words"!!. All my posts combined do not equal one of your photos-- said that many times
    Stop it!

Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Wow. That's heavy. Are we sure we're talking about T-Mo???

+ Reply to Thread