+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 197 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Presidential Campaign

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2016 Presidential Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    Huckabee's closing shot was excellent. It was a great way to attack Trump and Hillary at the same time and use humor in doing so. Here it is in case you missed it.

http://thehill.com/video/in-the-news...llary-or-trump
    Huckabee was excellent in all his answers IMHO. My TOP 7 coming out of the debates are as follows:

Cruz - Not made for TV at all. But if you strictly listen to what the man says he is a cruise missile as they say. He needs to be at least the VP candidate to make things happen.
    Huckabee - Most Presidential looking of the bunch IMHO. I loved every answer.
    Fiorina - She could handle the executive office or a VP slot. Heck, she is wonder women on steroids. She would destroy Hillary or Sanders in a matter of minutes on the debate floor.
    Rubio - Made great headway. Could he handle Hillary in front of the cameras. Of course can Hillary handle the cameras from prison?
    Carson- Absolutely love this guy!! Loved every single answer and how he logically, and very wisely thinks through everything. LOVE HIM!!!
    Bush - dislike another Bush but would vote if I had to for him even though "it wouldn't be prudent".
    Paul - Took himself way too serious. Did the guy smile any? Hate his stance on Israel but like his other answers.

Trump - Blew it! Period! But you have to love his honesty and love for America. Still worried about being able to trust him with Dems. But I want him to have another shot!!
    Cristie - No thank you. I can't trust the guy.
    Walker - Wanted to badly see him surge and he didn't. He walked in place not making any headway IMO. Looked like a SNL candidate when listening to the questions. But I want him to have another shot!!
    Mr. Ohio Gov. raelly like the guy but again just maybe held his ground a tad.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    I agree with you, I don't support the Republican party at all, but am certainly anti-democrats. The only way to win is support the Rep. nominee. I am praying we actually have a quality nominee though- and Trump, Bush, and the Obama hugger are not it.
    Me too. Only problem is that most of the money is in the establishment.

It's going to be a tough road for a guy like Cruz, but he can do it. I thought he was excellent last night, along with a couple of others. The "experts" are all over the place with their assessments, so I'll just stick to mine

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Huckabee's closing shot was excellent. It was a great way to attack Trump and Hillary at the same time and use humor in doing so. Here it is in case you missed it.

http://thehill.com/video/in-the-news...llary-or-trump
    I'm surprised no one in the media has mentioned how Huckabee borrowed a line from Rush Limbaugh when Huckabee said the purpose of the military is to "kill people and break things". I agree, but I thought some liberals would use the opportunity to tie Huckabee to Limbaugh somehow.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Trump says the three moderators at the debate last night weren't professional and then tweets that Megyn Kelly is a "bimbo".

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I believe that even Bush can win against Hillary. She offers nothing to the sheeple who elected Obama twice. At this point, she may get indicted before she gets nominated.
    I doubt it, but not because it isn't deserved.

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Please, no.
    Please yes!!! Easy victory for the Dems.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kodawg View Post
    Please yes!!! Easy victory for the Dems.
    Only because there would be two Democrats in the race.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Trump says the three moderators at the debate last night weren't professional and then tweets that Megyn Kelly is a "bimbo".
    Dude is losing it.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I doubt it, but not because it isn't deserved.
    She deserves worse as is toast!!!

That's because the mainstream media are stupid as all get out. And there were 24,000,000 viewers!!! Tops ever in history!!!

Mainstream media surprised by Republican debate as Rubio, Cruz, Fiorina score

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/...l?intcmp=hpbt2

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    That's because the mainstream media are stupid as all get out. And there were 24,000,000 viewers!!! Tops ever in history!!!

Mainstream media surprised by Republican debate as Rubio, Cruz, Fiorina score

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/...l?intcmp=hpbt2

There would have been more had CNN or MSNBC done the debate.

BALZ: Debate contenders give Democrats reason to worry...

Donald Trump may top the polls in the contest for the Republican presidential nomination, but this week’s
    debate was a reminder that the party has able rivals who eventually could take him down — and who also could mount a stiff challenge to Hillary Rodham Clinton in the general election.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-debate-performance-gives-democrats-reason-to-worry/2015/08/07/f87905c0-3d1c-11e5-a312-1a6452ac77d2_story.html

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

I was considering Walker until what he said about abortion in the debate. He does not believe in abortion...even in the case of RAPE or if the mother's life would be in jeopardy!I then crossed him off my list!!!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Fiorina is growing on me. But the HP stuff is a huge red flag. The way she has talked about it is too similar, to me, to how Obama just "learned" something watching the news and blames everything on everyone else and never himself.
    I like Kasich. But some of his answers at the debate threw me off.
    Rubio is growing on me, too. Seems a bit dry and out of his element, though. Needs to get more authoritative and just better in general.
    I like Carson, just don't think he's ready (experience, mainly) for POTUS.

Big NO to Cruz, Trump, Jindal, Walker, Huckabee, Santorum, Paul.
    Christie had potential, but he's Trump-lite at this point. So no.

No opinion on Perry. He doesn't seem to understand why Texas did good under him and how to translate it to the U.S. *Edited to add it looks like he might be prepping to drop already.
    No opinion on Graham. I'm kind of tired of lawyers, honestly.
    No opinion on Pataki. Don't know him.
    No opinion on Bush. Everything he's done has canceled out something else he's done, so far.
    Last edited by JuBru; 08-11-2015 at 07:17 AM.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    I was considering Walker until what he said about abortion in the debate. He does not believe in abortion...even in the case of RAPE or if the mother's life would be in jeopardy!I then crossed him off my list!!!
    I have VERY strong opinions on abortion.

It is murder, plain and simple. That child, the result of rape or incest, is still a child, a human being, who had NOTHING to do with the circumstances that conceived him/her. That child is an innocent victim of a crime. Punish those who committed the crime, the rapist, for instance. Here's a suggestion. All of you that support murdering a child who was conceived in a rape or incest will put your name into a pool. Then when that child is aborted (murdered) we will randomly draw a name from that pool who also will be killed.

That seem harsh? Really? You mean as harsh as murdering as an innocent child, that kind of harsh?

+ Reply to Thread