+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2951

Thread: 2016 Presidential Campaign

Champ cscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2016 Presidential Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    I find it amazing how all Republicans consistently reply that Obama and Hillary want to take away our 2nd Amendment!
    And love to state it when you ALL know that they support the 2nd Amendment…
    They just want to make sure a felon, criminal, mentally unstable, or terrorist is NOT able to get a gun from a gunshot, gun show, or on line, so that they would be able to shoot you, some one of your family, or some other unsuspecting American citizen
    Personally, I believe that would be a good thing, but if you believe everyone and anyone should be able to get a gun, no matter what their intentions might be … that’s your right!
    This wins the most gullible post of the year. Criminals don't buy guns legally no matter how tough or easy the restrictions. All gun laws do is make it more difficult for law abiding citizens to exercise their 2nd ammendment rights. Liberals dream of a day when they have all weapons and the citizens are disarmed then they really won't give a shit about the peasants. The second ammendment is the last right holding back the tyranny of the Federal government.

Champ cscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    How Trumpian! Listen, until the guy does what he's promised and diminishes the first amendment, I'm all about people pointing out incredibly obvious flaws in an incredibly flawed candidate. If a guy who'll only get ballot access in 24 states can cost Trump the win, than Trump wasn't going to win anyway.

Don't worry, I'm sure his check from Hillary will clear before November.
    I don't care if you have honest criticism, but you, msm and Libs are just lying about 90% of what Trump has said. Like your last idiotic sentence.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

I find it amazing how all Republicans consistently reply that Obama and Hillary want to take away our 2nd Amendment!
    And love to state it when you ALL know that they support the 2nd Amendment…
    They just want to make sure a felon, criminal, mentally unstable, or terrorist is NOT able to get a gun from a gunshot, gun show, or on line, so that they would be able to shoot you, some one of your family, or some other unsuspecting American citizen
    Personally, I believe that would be a good thing, but if you believe everyone and anyone should be able to get a gun, no matter what their intentions might be … that’s your right!
    I see you've bought their garbage. Well....

The facts are these:

If you buy a gun from a gunshow, you are subject to the same background check as you are if you buy it in a Walmart or any reputable gun store.

You cannot buy a gun online. You can arrange a purchase of a firearm online, but it must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License holder (basically a gun store) and they must perform the same background check on you before you take ownership. It is just like you bought the firearm from their warehouse. Anything else is already illegal.

I can't get a gun from a gunshot...whatever that means.

You must be a citizen to buy a firearm, and you have to pass the background check if you buy from a firearm dealer. There is no "gunhole loophole", period. The only time you don't have to pass a background check is if you buy the weapon from someone who is not a dealer (read, used gun), and then it is just sold as personal property. Buying a gun for someone else and then transferring it is illegal and punishable by big jail time. Mostly, this type of transaction takes place between friends or family members.

I wouldn't mind someone not being able to get a firearm if they are mentally ill (and that means psychpath or sociapath and violent tendencies), but the no-fly list is just a bunch of BS and filled with names that should not be on there, and I don't think someone's constitutional rights should be violated based on innuendo. AND, I would want mental illness to be very narrowly defined to not include things like mild depression, anxiety or PTSD. I support due process, do you?

Does that help you understand why the dems are anti second amendment? They are trying to pass laws that mean nothing, and when those don't work, they will go much further and stomp on everyone's rights.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cscollis View Post
    I don't care if you have honest criticism, but you, msm and Libs are just lying about 90% of what Trump has said. Like your last idiotic sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Donald
    With me, they’re (the press) not protected, because I’m not like other people...We’re gonna...have people sue you like you never get sued before.
    Freedom of the press is pretty important.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

This wins the most gullible post of the year. Criminals don't buy guns legally no matter how tough or easy the restrictions. All gun laws do is make it more difficult for law abiding citizens to exercise their 2nd ammendment rights. Liberals dream of a day when they have all weapons and the citizens are disarmed then they really won't give a shit about the peasants. The second ammendment is the last right holding back the tyranny of the Federal government.
    cscollis, your definatly in-titled to your opinion.... and I am in-titled to mine...
    But neither of our opinions will determine who wins the election this Nov.8th!
    I will be worried sick if Trump wins and you will be something I am sure!
    One thing for sure is that we might find ourselves beside one another at a Bulldog ball game of some sort rooting on the same team!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Oh, and the part about the Clinton's isn't a lie, it's conjecture based on the FACT that Bill met with DT before he announced his run and "encouraged him to become more involved." Think about what Bill accomplished in his grandkids convo with Loretta Lynch!

Paired with the dumpster fire that is his campaign and I think my conjecture is making more sense every day.

Freedom of the press is pretty important.
    . Freedom of the press to lie or slander someone should be open to lawsuits. Gawker proved that the press should be held to account.

. Freedom of the press to lie or slander someone should be open to lawsuits. Gawker proved that the press should be held to account.
    What protection was Donald referring to?

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

They just want to make sure a felon, criminal, mentally unstable, or terrorist is NOT able to get a gun
    If we can figure out how to do this, problem solved. They are wanting to keep guns away from people who may commit a crime in the future, without infringing their 2nd Amendment rights. I just don't see how it's possible. It reminds me of that movie "Minority Report" with Tom Cruz from the 90's when police were arresting people BEFORE they committed crimes, based on their DNA or something. There really isn't any way to know who is going to shoot someone before they do it. (at this point in time).

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

The Republican party is over and if the idiot conservative running as a independent costs Trump the win, conservatives are also over. I am going to say this as nicely as I can. If you care about our country, either support Trump or shut the **** up and quit attacking him. I thought conservatives were smart but they are showing me how petulant children act when they don't get their way. If this idiot wanted to be president, he should have run against Trump in the primary. Oh that's right he would have finished with less support than low energy Jeb. It's Trump or Hillary, there is no 3rd choice.
    Right. Good thing no one could ever say this about Trump.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I'm curious to hear from some of you otherwise conservative Trump haters what you think about his economic plan speech. Not a single establishment guy would have dared speak so openly about what's wrong with our economic system.

I have no doubt he will lead in in the world economy because he is a BUSINESS leader. None of the establishment guys have the balls to speak out. They and the democrats are all on the same page.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not paying attention anymore. What did he say? I did hear he has changed his tax plan (increasing the rates he ran on).

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I'm curious to hear from some of you otherwise conservative Trump haters what you think about his economic plan speech. Not a single establishment guy would have dared speak so openly about what's wrong with our economic system.

I have no doubt he will lead in in the world economy because he is a BUSINESS leader. None of the establishment guys have the balls to speak out. They and the democrats are all on the same page.
    It was essentially Paul Ryan's (who apparently is now the establishment poster boy despite being a tea party favorite) plan. Neither plan will expand the tax base enough.

But, his leftist trade policies will wipe out whatever good his tax plan would produce.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    I did hear he has changed his tax plan (increasing the rates he ran on).
    as reported by CNN?

It was essentially Paul Ryan's (who apparently is now the establishment poster boy despite being a tea party favorite) plan. Neither plan will expand the tax base enough.

But, his leftist trade policies will wipe out whatever good his tax plan would produce.
    Tax base expansion is the same as adjusting tax rates.

Leftist trade policies as opposed to who from the establishment who had a different trade plan/policy. Surely you agree Trump understands what it takes to make money from a business standpoint vs. a political standpoint.

In a significant adjustment to his earlier proposals, Trump called for reducing today’s seven individual income tax rates to three rates of 12%, 25% and 33%. That’s up from the 10%, 20% and 25% he had previously proposed.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/janetnov.../#6cac98ec4f82

+ Reply to Thread