+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop Scheduling Games with ULL

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Re: Stop Scheduling Games with ULL

CUSA > SBelt

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDave1 View Post
    I gotcha!

Varsity Bulldog CajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time CajunDave1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Jim Rome would have laughed you off his show for your definition of major team sports before you ever had a chance to brag about your record.
    I see you are having a hard time dealing with the truth!

"Scoreboard" 24>6 all day, every day!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

That's not some skewed La. Tech viewpoint comng through. If I went to work tomorrow and the conversation turned to sports and I brought up Softball people would look at me and laugh. Don't even go there. If you really think that is a major sport than you are either crazy or have a daughter on the softball team.

Varsity Bulldog CajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time CajunDave1's Avatar

That's not some skewed La. Tech viewpoint comng through. If I went to work tomorrow and the conversation turned to sports and I brought up Softball people would look at me and laugh. Don't even go there. If you really think that is a major sport than you are either crazy or have a daughter on the softball team.
    Whatever floats your boat and makes you feel better BigBoy!

"Scoreboard" 24>6

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I see you are having a hard time dealing with the truth!

"Scoreboard" 24>6 all day, every day!
    It's not a matter of dealing with it. It's a matter of giving a damn.
    I don't even know if it's true or not (it's not important enough for me to look up) but I'll take your word for it. Your softball team is much better than ours. Just like we own your crappy excuse for a football team.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Whatever floats your boat and makes you feel better BigBoy!

"Scoreboard" 24>6
    Richard Simmons would be proud of you.

It's not a matter of dealing with it. It's a matter of giving a damn.
    I don't even know if it's true or not (it's not important enough for me to look up) but I'll take your word for it. Your softball team is much better than ours. Just like we own your crappy excuse for a football team.
    Stop crying BigBoy, I found a way to give you guys another couple of wins over the LaLaffs within the last decade by including tennis and volleyball. If we add those two sports into the mix, LaTech picks up another 2 wins. But.......the LaLaffs pick up another 3 wins! So that means, LaLaff now have 27 wins and LaTech has 8 wins in the last decade! But I'll give Tech credit where credit is due. We could not compete in Bowling, so we don't even field a squad!!!

I now see why the gentleman that started this thread, and apparently most others, thinks LaTech should stop putting the LaLaff on your schedule. When you do try to compete, LaTech has only been successful against the LaLaff 22% of the time over the last decade! That means the LaLaffs have been successful against LaTech 78% of the time! Not great, but something we will just have to live with for now.

"Scoreboard" 27>8 all day every day, even in Ruston or Lafayette!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Richard Simmons would be proud of you.
    I'm surprised you had time to get off of "TigerDroppings" to visit this site. All residents of Walker are huge Tiger fans, so don't say you are not!

Huh? You lost me at Tennis.

Is your under water fire prevention team better than ours too?

Huh? You lost me at Tennis.
    I'm not surprised!

Is your under water fire prevention team better than ours too?
    Starting to reach aren't you?

Can't argue with 27>8 can you? But nice try.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

I'm surprised you had time to get off of "TigerDroppings" to visit this site. All residents of Walker are huge Tiger fans, so don't say you are not!
    Should the 6:00 am Bandit be allowed to use the Jones Death Pinch in sanctioned bouts?
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Starting to reach aren't you?

Can't argue with 27>8 can you? But nice try.
    I've already told you I'm fine with it. Just like you know your football team is our b*tch.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Even LSU knows you are our bitches.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p...-ull-20-final/

+ Reply to Thread