+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How long til kickoff?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

How long til kickoff?

Can't wait to be in Aillet again!

I guess a countdown clock would be too depressing .

Damn withdrawals....!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: How long til kickoff?

It wouldn't be too depressing if you set a reminder on you phone to check the countdown about every other month.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, National Signing Day is next month. And then it will be spring practice in March/April. Pretty soon it will be Christmas. Oops, I mean Kick Off.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

236 days

Varsity Bulldog Black is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Hey, National Signing Day is next month. And then it will be spring practice in March/April. Pretty soon it will be Christmas. Oops, I mean Kick Off.
    Yeah, end of bowl season through spring practice seems to fly by for me. It's May through August that takes so long. Being a Cubs fan doesn't help.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

This is the hardest time for me as a fan. We can talk and talk but will know nothing until spring practice.

Champ Salvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant future Salvatore Assante's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    Yeah, end of bowl season through spring practice seems to fly by for me. It's May through August that takes so long. Being a Cubs fan doesn't help.
    At least this year will be more interesting.

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

At least this year the time is a little shorter since we had a bowl game.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BRDawg81 View Post
    At least this year the time is a little shorter since we had a bowl game.
    With the Championship game and the bowl game we had a lot more practices, too.

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Just for the fun of it:Before a meeting at work, we were discussing the commercial with Bo Jackson, Hershal Walker, Doug Flutie and Joe Montana where Bo, Doug and Hershal all comment about their heismann trophys and look at Joe. Joe brings his right hand up to face level and shows his four superbowl rings on his four fingers and I guess the national title ring on his thumb. I commented that only two quarterbacks could do that with the superbowl rings, Joe and Terry Bradshaw. Then I noted that Terry's rings are in the museum at Tech. One of the guys stated that it was all Tech had so I said we had a quarterback and a bowl victory over a Big Ten team. He then said he had better shut-up now. LOL.

Big Dog SIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by BRDawg81 View Post
    Just for the fun of it:Before a meeting at work, we were discussing the commercial with Bo Jackson, Hershal Walker, Doug Flutie and Joe Montana where Bo, Doug and Hershal all comment about their heismann trophys and look at Joe. Joe brings his right hand up to face level and shows his four superbowl rings on his four fingers and I guess the national title ring on his thumb. I commented that only two quarterbacks could do that with the superbowl rings, Joe and Terry Bradshaw. Then I noted that Terry's rings are in the museum at Tech. One of the guys stated that it was all Tech had so I said we had a quarterback and a bowl victory over a Big Ten team. He then said he had better shut-up now. LOL.
    I'm guessing he's a tigger fan. If so, there's also the little nugget that Tech has 3 more NFL HoF's than the tiggers in the last quarter century.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SIC_EM_DAWGS! View Post
    I'm guessing he's a tigger fan. If so, there's also the little nugget that Tech has 3 more NFL HoF's than the tiggers in the last quarter century.
    I love that one. It amazes people that it is fact. 3-0!!!!

+ Reply to Thread