+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. MTSU Snaps @LATechWBB Win Streak

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB, MTSU Square Off Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    For the Women, I have Dish, but it is listed for channels 416, 417, 418, 420, 422, 425, 427, 428, and 430. Fox and Sun.

For the Men, I have a listing on RTRM Channel 414. That one is a surprise.
    I am getting "Programming Information Not Available" for a lot of the stations on DirecTV (that the game is on for Dish) so I guess I'll just have to see if the game is on around start time although I'm not very optimistic.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    I am getting "Programming Information Not Available" for a lot of the stations on DirecTV (that the game is on for Dish) so I guess I'll just have to see if the game is on around start time although I'm not very optimistic.
    I haven't checked them all, but did check a few - didn't get that message. Hope we get it, though!

Puppy MT_OleBlue is on the way down MT_OleBlue's Avatar

Hey folks -

Glad to hear a few (but not too many ) LA TECH fans will be coming up to the Boro for tonight's game.

A little background - MT has a usual fan base of around 4,000 who consistently show up to games, so we'll have a fairly decent core fan group in attendance. I've been hearing rumblings all across the city of people really coming out for this one and supporting the Blue Raiders, so I wouldn't be surprised to see many more than that in blue. I have heard of a hundred plus LT fans from the area who are family/friends of Summits coming as well. Lots of area fans who love Pat Summit also love the Blue Raiders, so I am sure her attendance will draw a good number out. She always draws the fans, but fortunately for us they usually wear blue.

It looks to be a good game. You can bet MT will be ready for this one after letting one slip away against Southern Miss. The crowd should be really into it, and I'm hoping that we'll see a large student turn-out as well. Hope it's a good game and - sorry, LA TECH fans - an MT win!! Go Blue Raiders and I hope all who attend have a fun (but not too) time. Go C-USA!

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by MT_OleBlue View Post
    LA TECH fans will be coming up to the Boro for tonight's game. ... MT has a usual fan base of around 4,000 who consistently show up to games
    Thanks for posting, MT_OleBlue! I'm a former Blue Raider who did grad work there in the mid-70s.
    Got any suggestions for visitors parking? Would you expect the Bell St. lot to fill up early this evening?

Coming in blind otherwise...

Quote Originally Posted by BruisedOrange View Post
    Thanks for posting, MT_OleBlue! I'm a former Blue Raider who did grad work there in the mid-70s.
    Got any suggestions for visitors parking? Would you expect the Bell St. lot to fill up early this evening?

Coming in blind otherwise...
    Hope you cheer for the right team...

Bell Street will probably fill up pretty quick. I'd recommend parking over by Floyd Stadium/Jones Hall/Music School. Take Faulkenberry off MT Blvd to the parking lot by the football scoreboard. There's a lot of spots there, and there is no policing on the weekends.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

I'm pulling for a two-fer today. Two wins for Tech, and 0 wins for MTSU. Tip-off is less than two hours away in the TAC and less than six hours away at MTSU. GO TECH!!!!

From what I've heard, MT is going to have an even larger crowd at home for the ladies game Very exciting!!

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

Hope you cheer for the right team...

Bell Street will probably fill up pretty quick. I'd recommend parking over by Floyd Stadium/Jones Hall/Music School. Take Faulkenberry off MT Blvd to the parking lot by the football scoreboard. There's a lot of spots there, and there is no policing on the weekends.
    Thanks MT! Good information and much appreciated.

And don't worry, I will be cheering for the right team...

Thanks MT! Good information and much appreciated.

And don't worry, I will be cheering for the right team...
    Glad to hear you will be cheering for the Blue Raiders. Those LA Tech folks can't be trusted.

P.S. If you are a LA TECH fan and want to be around other LA TECH fans, the away seats are usually in sections J & K.

A little background - MT has a usual fan base of around 4,000 who consistently show up to games, so we'll have a fairly decent core fan group in attendance. I've been hearing rumblings all across the city of people really coming out for this one and supporting the Blue Raiders, so I wouldn't be surprised to see many more than that in blue.
    Sounds like a few more than the "reported" 215 that were in attendance when Tech played at Alabama A&M earlier in the season.

Sounds like a few more than the "reported" 215 that were in attendance when Tech played at Alabama A&M earlier in the season.
    Wow! Most definitely. We have a rep in the area for having one of the biggest and loudest home courts in the nation. We were #13 in attendance earlier this year.

I think we have you beat for an away game though. FIU announced 0 for their game against us (it was NOT a doubleheader). There were less than TEN panther fans there and more than 20 in Blue. :/

...the away seats are usually in sections J & K.
    We'll be (politely) raising a stink in Section F.
    Row 16, if you work with campus security.

We'll be (politely) raising a stink in Section F.
    Row 16, if you work with campus security.
    I don't but I'll be sure to alert them to your presence :P

Bulldog BoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the rough

I will also be there! I'll be taking advantage of my status as a graduate student at MTSU to get in to the game for free. Not sure about parking, but I'll figure that out!

Go Techsters!

I'm pulling for a two-fer today. Two wins for Tech, and 0 wins for MTSU. Tip-off is less than two hours away in the TAC and less than six hours away at MTSU. GO TECH!!!!
    One down, one to go today for the sweep.

+ Reply to Thread