+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whatcha think . . .

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: Whatcha think . . .

Quote Originally Posted by LABulldog View Post
    Love your avatar but I guess I'm in the minority. I don't really care for the new plastic (Love the logo though). I guess I'm a little old school. Definitely the plastic lowers the upkeep but for the players it can be a little unforgiving. If you have a plastic infield (one of the West Coast teams from the WAC had one), the balls come off it really hot. Also as a runner, you had to slide differently because you can slide right past the base (my son did it at third and got out! ). Also, when it gets worn and faded, it can look really bad. Hopefully ours will be fine and this will set the tone for a great year.
    I'm with you. I think I let it be known in another thread that I think it looks bad. I think a simple 10 ft halo would have been perfect, but whatever. It's not a big deal since very few people will ever see it, but I do think some of that money would've had more impact if spent elsewhere in the program. JMO. Like DW said, just win baby!
    Last edited by Dawg06; 01-21-2015 at 02:02 AM.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    I thought we were suppose to replace all the bleachers with chairbacks at the Love Shack (doing it in phases).

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

I wish we would turf in the whole thing like Texas does.

Champ Salvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant future Salvatore Assante's Avatar

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by techfan01 View Post
    I wish we would turf in the whole thing like Texas does.
    No you don't.....that crap gets hot. Besides, baseball is all about tradition. Taking real grass away detracts from that. Baseball should be played on grass. I HATE tulles baseball stadium, the thing is an oven.

+ Reply to Thread