+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NFLPA Bowl - Mitchell Bell's blue helmet?

Puppy Bone-Afide-Dawg seems to have something between the earsBone-Afide-Dawg seems to have something between the earsBone-Afide-Dawg seems to have something between the earsBone-Afide-Dawg seems to have something between the earsBone-Afide-Dawg seems to have something between the earsBone-Afide-Dawg seems to have something between the earsBone-Afide-Dawg seems to have something between the earsBone-Afide-Dawg seems to have something between the ears Bone-Afide-Dawg's Avatar

NFLPA Bowl - Mitchell Bell's blue helmet?

While catching a glimpse of the NFLPA Bowl I noticed what I thought was a Tech helmet except it was blue instead of red or white. After going on line I found that Mitchell Bell was on the National team roster so it was him that I saw. Before that few minutes I had not seen or heard anything about Tech now having a blue helmet. Does anyone know anything about this?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: NFLPA Bowl Bell's blue helmet

Quote Originally Posted by Bone-Afide-Dawg View Post
    While catching a glimpse of the NFLPA Bowl I noticed what I thought was a Tech helmet except it was blue instead of red or white. After going on line I found that Mitchell Bell was on the National team roster so it was him that I saw. Before that few minutes I had not seen or heard anything about Tech now having a blue helmet. Does anyone know anything about this?
    Who knows? And who (apparently) cares?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Are you sure it was Mitchell Bell? Or another player with a Tech decal on his helmet?

With these types of events, players trade decals. Example, the pic below shows a LSU player (J.C. Copeland) with a Memphis sticker on the side of the helmet.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

It's very common for players to trade decals at a game like this. I didn't see it, but that's my guess.

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Re: NFLPA Bowl - Mitchell Bell's blue helmet?

I saw bell with the standard red helmet and tech decal. He had a couple other ones plastered all over his helmet, as well.

You saw some other blue helmet with a tech sticker he traded.

+ Reply to Thread