+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red Peach Sports Ap

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Red Peach Sports Ap

I'm sure some of you noticed that RPS has a new ap. After figuring out how to work the new ap (not as friendly as the old one) I was listening to the coaches show last night and it kept going dead and required me to keep putting in my phone password to listen. No other ap does no tdo this and no other streaming requires this. Is there a setting I'm missing? I have an I phone.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: Red Peach Sports Ap

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I'm sure some of you noticed that RPS has a new ap. After figuring out how to work the new ap (not as friendly as the old one) I was listening to the coaches show last night and it kept going dead and required me to keep putting in my phone password to listen. No other ap does not do this and no other streaming requires this. Is there a setting I'm missing? I have an I phone.
    I haven't had any problems with it, and it's never asked me for a password. Neither 107.5 on Saturday nor 97.7 on Monday were blacked out for LTSP broadcasts. Hope this doesn't change.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I haven't had any problems with it, and it's never asked me for a password. Neither 107.5 on Saturday nor 97.7 on Monday were blacked out for LTSP broadcasts. Hope this doesn't change.
    Still a little crazy, but not as bad.

I forgot to check the status of the last two MBB games. Were they free?

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

The last time I checked it was blocked. I think it was when I was leaving the TAC on Thursday.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

No. I was out of town and tried it several times. Had to listen to WKU instead of Dave.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    No. I was out of town and tried it several times. Had to listen to WKU instead of Dave.
    They are so inconsistent.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

They are so inconsistent.
    To bad the "free" glitch could not have been left alone and not publicized so efficiently. Some people can't handle prosperity.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    To bad the "free" glitch could not have been left alone and not publicized so efficiently. Some people can't handle prosperity.
    Publicized?

If I follow your reasoning correctly, it would have been better to continue the rip-off of those fans who are paying for what the near majority of Tech fans get for free. TSP could also continue spreading misinformation about what is allowed/not allowed regarding their own streaming rules.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Again, it's not TSP's rules. It's CBS. If you're gonna publicize, publicize truth.

Again, it's not TSP's rules. It's CBS. If you're gonna publicize, publicize truth.
    So it is okay for TSP to break the CBS rules?

Did a TSP employee or a CBS employee give you this misinformation?

Please be consistent with "the truth".

You're always pushing your TSP angle, but this streaming contract is a school contract with CBS interactive.

TSP does not get proceeds from this contract.

You're always pushing your TSP angle, but this streaming contract is a school contract with CBS interactive.

TSP does not get proceeds from this contract.
    ...and you continue to imply that TSP has no say so in the process. Who signed the contract with CBS and who negotiates with CBS representing our school?

Let's have lunch and I'll repeat it all for you . . . again.

I've already told you who negotiates the media contracts. It's a non-factor.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

I've already told you who negotiates the media contracts.
    Will you offer them a suggestion?

Karrass The World Leader in Negotiating

http://www.karrass.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Will you offer them a suggestion?

Karrass The World Leader in Negotiating

http://www.karrass.com/
    Once again wanting others to do your work.

+ Reply to Thread