+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red Peach Sports Ap

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Red Peach Sports Ap

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Let's have lunch and I'll repeat it all for you . . . again.

I've already told you who negotiates the media contracts. It's a non-factor.
    It's not that I don't believe you, it's that I think you've gotten some bad information. I don't believe your source. None of what you have said makes sense.

-A few fans complain about the quality and the fact that they have to pay for what most fans get for free (audio).

-Ellenburger ignores them.

-As the quality gets even worse, more fans complain louder.

-Ellenburger says it is not his decision.

-Some of our scattered network stations forget to "flip the switch" allowing the stream to be free while many continue to pay for the service. Ellenburger says he does not have time to follow up with all his stations. Translation: "Too bad!"

-Ellenburger gone.

-TSP leaks news near the start of basketball season that audio will now be free.

-Remaining football coaches shows, basketball coaches show, and WBB is streamed for free. All on 97.7

-107.5 also begins to stream MBB games for free.

-Suddenly MBB game are not free.

Based on the history and what you have been told regarding of all this, TSP or Learfield (take your pick) has done something they were prohibited from doing by CBS.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Red Peach Sports Ap

You got it all right there.
    Congrats.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread