+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Our Pro Football NFL Hall of Fame Members

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Our Pro Football NFL Hall of Fame Members

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Is this one of those unwritten rules that "some people" want followed?
    I don't, but apparently the current "HOF clique selection committee" thinks so based on some of the recent inductees and our former undeserving president getting in before he had even served his three years in retirement. I just want consistency and to know who is in control besides the two who have been in control for the past 10 years.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I just want consistency

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

I want to just throw this out there. O.K. "Buddy" Davis has never been on the HoF panel. (I really don't know if he was ever asked to serve.)

But I will say this: If there is an encyclopedia of Louisiana Tech sports it is in the mind of Buddy Davis. His stroke may have hammered his physicality, buy he's NOT forgot a thing. He keeps up via radio and TV and online and does a great job of communicating weekly through his column.

Malcolm Butler was the correct choice as the new HoF "executive director" committee member on behalf of the university. Buddy deserves to be the next selection on the HoF board. Yes, yes, he's not a Tech faculty/staff member, but he's been honored and inducted as a member of the Tech HoF and he's an alum. A no-brainer. It's not that hard.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    I want to just throw this out there. O.K. "Buddy" Davis has never been on the HoF panel. (I really don't know if he was ever asked to serve.)

But I will say this: If there is an encyclopedia of Louisiana Tech sports it is in the mind of Buddy Davis. His stroke may have hammered his physicality, buy he's NOT forgot a thing. He keeps up via radio and TV and online and does a great job of communicating weekly through his column.

Malcolm Butler was the correct choice as the new HoF "executive director" committee member on behalf of the university. Buddy deserves to be the next selection on the HoF board. Yes, yes, he's not a Tech faculty/staff member, but he's been honored and inducted as a member of the Tech HoF and he's an alum. A no-brainer. It's not that hard.
    Buddy is Tech athletic history
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

It's not that hard.
    twss

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Agree with this.

I've always said, there should never be a vote for anything "Hall of Fame" related at LA Tech without first receiving the stamp of approval from Buddy Davis and Dave Nitz. These two guys have probably witnessed more Bulldog sports games first hand than the rest of the Hall of Fame Board members combined. They are both walking "Techapedia's".

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Those two would add tremendous credibility to the selection process which has been missing for decades...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Malcolm Butler was the correct choice as the new HoF "executive director" committee member on behalf of the university. .
    Was there an announcement for this? Why is he the correct choice and who made the decision? Did he write the news release with all the false information regarding Dr. Reneau?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Was there an announcement for this? Why is he the correct choice and who made the decision? Did he write the news release with all the false information regarding Dr. Reneau?
    Good questions. I'd like to know the same.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Great points TMo.

+ Reply to Thread