+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MAC Nugget

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

MAC Nugget

Yes, it's a post on a message board. http://csnbbs.com/thread-743134-post...ml#pid12214799

But I didn't know this was even possible. Thoughts?

from user MUHERD76

Re: G5 Blogger Proposes Merger between C-USA and Sun Belt
    Not going to happen. The Sunbelt is not going to survive.

On another note, I have heard some interesting info regarding the Mac. Supposedly behind closed doors there is increasing support from many of the member schools voting to drop down as a group to FCS. Ohio supposedly is not in support of it and is looking to get out if possible. Problem is supposedly they currently dont have the season ticket base/financial support to make a move but are trying to drum up support.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: MAC Nugget

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post
    Yes, it's a post on a message board. http://csnbbs.com/thread-743134-post...ml#pid12214799

But I didn't know this was even possible. Thoughts?

from user MUHERD76

Re: G5 Blogger Proposes Merger between C-USA and Sun Belt
    Not going to happen. The Sunbelt is not going to survive.

On another note, I have heard some interesting info regarding the Mac. Supposedly behind closed doors there is increasing support from many of the member schools voting to drop down as a group to FCS. Ohio supposedly is not in support of it and is looking to get out if possible. Problem is supposedly they currently dont have the season ticket base/financial support to make a move but are trying to drum up support.
    I have not read much about it, but I'd think it will be more difficult for them to do "pay to play" than it will for the Sunbelt.

+ Reply to Thread