+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CUSA Race

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

Re: CUSA Race

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    The race for the top 4 is still fairly interesting and, believe it or not, we still have an outside chance.

We are in a 4 way tie for 5th place with UAB, UTSA, and Charlotte. UAB finishes with a trip to FIU and FAU. I would give them the win on those, but you never know. It would be still put us in 5th place, if we win today and Thursday, though.

ODU is in 4th place. Their case is a little more interesting. They have a one game lead over UAB and Tech. ODU, however, has to close out the season AT Marshall and WKU. If we were to win today and Thursday night against Southern Miss and ODU lose their final 2, we would jump them.

UAB would then only need to lose one road game in Florida for us to be clear #4 in the final standings. UAB would hold the tie breaker with us.

Yeah, a long shot, but anything is possible. One thing for sure, we only can control our own games. We need to finish strong with 2 wins on the road. At worst, we will be a 6 seed. At best, a 4....... That all depends on other teams and us, though.

Do I have all that right? Realitycheck? you out there?
    For someone as numerically challenged as I, it's great to have access to people with mathetistical skills. Realitycheck, can you put it in chart form? Kind of a "when-to-kick-the-cat-o-graph."

(Is it true that you can tell if a mathematician is extroverted if, when he talks to you, he looks at your shoes?)

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BruisedOrange View Post
    For someone as numerically challenged as I, it's great to have access to people with mathetistical skills. Realitycheck, can you put it in chart form? Kind of a "when-to-kick-the-cat-o-graph."

(Is it true that you can tell if a mathematician is extroverted if, when he talks to you, he looks at your shoes?)
    I am numerically challenged, as well. I need Reality to post to check my work every time.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

I am numerically challenged, as well. I need Reality to post to check my work every time.
    Just please be sure about whether you could or could not care less.

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by BruisedOrange View Post
    ...can you put it [our path to a bye] in chart form? Kind of a "when-to-kick-the-cat-o-graph."
    Never mind.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Just please be sure about whether you could or could not care less.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

well, pretty sure we will all know the seating for the conference tourney by tomorrow night my friends!

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    well, pretty sure we will all know the seating for the conference tourney by tomorrow night my friends!
    Yeah, no bye......... However, I hope we go out on a good regular season note and are ready to take it to Southern Miss tonight! Sure would like to see a win and some good play in the tournament!

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Hopefully Kevione Moten can return to form and Brandi Wingate continues to have strong play. If that happens, the Techsters could have a strong CUSA tournament

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Self-edit: I guess I like the word "strong". My apologies to Dr. Roach.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    Hopefully Kevione Moten can return to form and Brandi Wingate continues to have strong play. If that happens, the Techsters could have a strong CUSA tournament

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    Definitely need those two. Moten was a non-factor in our last 2 outings. We need her! She had shown improvement all year long. I am hoping she will come out and be that big secret weapon. I would like to see Wingate and Davenport have the game of their lives and Shelton show them why she is a senior to be reckoned with. Frazier goes without saying - need two strong halves of play from her!

After two days off so the players could concentrate on finals, it was a tough one today at the TAC. Welcome back the 20-pound weight vests. Welcome back to running stadiums with half of the team while the other half grind on the court. It's about establishing a culture. Louisiana Tech Lady Techsters will not be soft on the court. #toughness

I hope the workouts are today and we concentrate on Southern Miss only before Saturday. We almost beat them earlier this year. It seems they have more 1 to 3 point victories than anyone else in the conference. I like the "get tough" again attitude for a game like that.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

After two days off so the players could concentrate on finals, it was a tough one today at the TAC. Welcome back the 20-pound weight vests. Welcome back to running stadiums with half of the team while the other half grind on the court. It's about establishing a culture. Louisiana Tech Lady Techsters will not be soft on the court. #toughness

Thanks for posting this one.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Here is the bracket. The Lady Techsters are the #7 seed and will face FAU in the first round @ 1:30 pm Wednesday.

https://twitter.com/CUSAWBK/status/5...653056/photo/1

I think we can take FAU. If we win that one, though, MTSU is going to be EXTREMELY tough. If we were to happen to beat them, we could possibly make it to the championship game!

+ Reply to Thread