+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Extra Tickets for 1/31 Marshall Game

Varsity Bulldog Beauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the rough Beauxier Dawg's Avatar

Extra Tickets for 1/31 Marshall Game

If anyone has any extra tickets to the Marshall game on Saturday evening, please let me know. Looking for 3 tickets; general admission is fine. You can also PM me if you prefer. Thanks and Geaux Dawgs!

Varsity Bulldog Beauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the rough Beauxier Dawg's Avatar

Re: Extra Tickets for 1/31 Marshall Game

Quote Originally Posted by Beauxier Dawg View Post
    If anyone has any extra tickets to the Marshall game on Saturday evening, please let me know. Looking for 3 tickets; general admission is fine. You can also PM me if you prefer. Thanks and Geaux Dawgs!
    Don't all speak at once!

Big Dog sharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nice

You should not have any difficulty buying GA tickets 5 minutes prior to tipoff.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    You should not have any difficulty buying GA tickets 5 minutes prior to tipoff.
    Usually long lines though so I would show up way earlier than 5 minutes.

+ Reply to Thread