+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 1/31 Marshall game

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Re: 1/31 Marshall game

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    What channel(s) were you trying to watch on that were blacked out?
    I was trying to watch at a sports bar that supposedly has Comcast, DirectTV, and DISH. The guy found about 6 different channels that had the game listed, but none of them had anything other than a black screen.

I know he tried the comcast sports channel. I like many others became a "cord cutter" this year in an effort to save some money. I have watched ASN games (football) at this same bar before so not sure why it didn't work out this time.

I personally miss ESPN3 because I can watch that without cable.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Exactly...what's hard about that?
    .....since Champ967 is obviously not living up to his potential today, I'll say it for him....

TWSS

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I was told the person who decides on how many extra fives and ones is the same person who decides on how much bottled water to stock on football game week.
    And here's my complaint regarding how clueless Tech is with basketball game day operations...

I don't know what it was like for the Marshall game because I was in a wedding, but I'll share my experience from the WKU game here.

The WKU game was an early 6:00 start so I had to slip out of work early to get to the TAC in time. There was no time to grab something to eat before the game so I tried to get concessions at the TAC right before tip-off. Of course one concession stand by my seat was turned into a team shop, and the other concession stand by me was CLOSED! The lines were really long at the other two. I didn't want to miss any of the game so I sat down and went back to the concession stands at halftime. After waiting for about 10 minutes, the lines barely moved so I went without eating until stopping in Arcadia on the drive home. How much money (and fans) are we losing with our Mickey Mouse game day operations?! I'm sure TT thinks I should've packed a brown bag supper to eat in the truck while driving over to Ruston.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Am I losing touch or were all the concession stands always open back in the 80's. Crowd size very close to what we have now. Never remember issues with concessions as a kid. Popcorn, hot dogs, cotton candy, other candy, nachos, and cold drinks in souvenir cups. What ever happened to the KISS method.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I employee a runner and it costs me dearly, but I don't have to stand in line...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I employee a runner and it costs me dearly, but I don't have to stand in line...
    Hiring kinfolk is usually not a good idea unless they come cheap.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

They need to set up drink only stations near the concessions, that will probably cut out 25% of wait time

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Oh no he di'int!

Well, we have to fix it now. Being compared to the BHO admin is the worst possible thing that could be said.
    That was tongue in cheek back at liberal Maverick.

+ Reply to Thread