+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WKU AD recaps CUSA; Says football schedule should be out within week

Varsity Bulldog Brad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud of

WKU AD recaps CUSA; Says football schedule should be out within week

This a good read on a lot of topics of interest: http://www.bgdailynews.com/sports/wk...e7825ba78.html

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: WKU AD recaps CUSA; Says football schedule should be out within week

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    This a good read on a lot of topics of interest: http://www.bgdailynews.com/sports/wk...e7825ba78.html
    beat you by 2 hours & 12 minutes
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...=1#post1499906

Varsity Bulldog Brad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud of

Oops!

I became so wrapped up in the discussion about Dowty's wedding plans, I didn't ready down far enough.

Sorry.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

I'm just messing with you - it's a good article and needs to be seen

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    I'm just messing with you - it's a good article and needs to be seen
    I know. For whatever reason, I didn't scroll down enough. I guess I was on a food high due to the maple bacon donuts this morning. All I can say is wow.

As for the article, it is a shame the local Gannett rags won't do pieces like this featuring the Tech AD.

+ Reply to Thread