+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Jabar Juluke

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Jabar Juluke

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    Yeah, and we're supposed believe the statement that LSU "came after" Juluke from a person that continuously misspells "Juluke".
    Gimme a break. I misspell things all the time. I didn't state that I personally knew LSU came after him. I commented on a thread that was under the assumption that he was.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I still can't remember how to spell Michael Kiser's name

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I still can't remember how to spell Michael Kiser's name
    Tim Ratay, Luke McNown, Quinton Patten, Jarod Henderson

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

NOTHING can top sportscaster Bob Griffin not being able to pronounce son-in-law's name "McCown".

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

NOTHING can top sportscaster bob Griffin not being able to pronounce son-in-law's name "McCown".
    LOL! His creative mis-pronunciations of "Stromile Swift" were comical as well.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    No other information about Juluke to lsu was in between those 7 pages.
    That's because those pages were a love sonnet to the SEC.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    Gimme a break. I misspell things all the time. I didn't state that I personally knew LSU came after him. I commented on a thread that was under the assumption that he was.
    The statement below certainly looks like you did since you didn't use the quote function or mention anyone else as saying "LSU won't be the last to come after him"

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    That was a close one. LSU won't be the last to come after him. He is a talented coach.

Champ Salvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant future Salvatore Assante's Avatar

NOTHING can top sportscaster Bob Griffin not being able to pronounce son-in-law's name "McCown".
    It's amazing how little some "sportscasters" actually know about sports.

The statement below certainly looks like you did since you didn't use the quote function or mention anyone else as saying "LSU won't be the last to come after him"
    Forgive my assumption. I did not realize it was life and death.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    j-u-l-u-k-e
    Since you brought up name misspelling, his first name is Jabbar.

Old news now, but LSU hired Tony Ball. I doubt that Jabbar Juluke's name was ever brought up by LSU as a replacement for Adam Henry for a multitude of reasons.

http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/20...ny_ball_a.html

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    Since you brought up name misspelling, his first name is Jabbar.
    2 points to girldawg

+ Reply to Thread