+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rugby 7 championship 2 today

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Rugby 7 championship 2 today

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    . Rugby/ 7s may be the roughest team sport going. Soccer takes great athletes but bores me. Soccer players tend to ' flop' -- rugby players wipe the blood out of there eyes and keep on going. I get about 3 weeks outside US annually and really like rugby 7 and rugby over most nfl and most college football. Nothing compares to my passion for Tech but truly care less about most NFL---fantasy football is driving rating up -- not the 3 1/2 hour games with 20 minutes action
    George North for Wales was knocked out twice and finished the game against England.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Rugby 7 championship 2 today

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    . Man, I got to meet you at a tailgate!! I hung at port Douglas bar watching Ausie rules and getting hassled about American football. They think we are wimps over there -- no winning that conversation.
    The best part about Ausie Rules was the oven field, and the kicking. That was back when Fox Soccer Channel still existed. Great stuff.

+ Reply to Thread