+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baseball. LA Tech Baseball to Battle McNeese in Midweek Action

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. LA Tech Baseball to Battle McNeese in Midweek Action

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech is looking to rebound from a tough opening weekend as the Bulldogs travel to Lake Charles to take on McNeese State in two midweek games, beginning at 1 p.m. on Tuesday at Cowboy Diamond.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Re: Baseball. LA Tech Baseball to Battle McNeese in Midweek Action

Looking forward to seeing if we can bounce back. Why didn't Bristo start vs SLU?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    Looking forward to seeing if we can bounce back. Why didn't Bristo start vs SLU?
    Not sure Goff ever intended on him being a weekend starter. He came in in relief on Friday. Had a tough night.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Cowboys 4-0 in the top of the 6th

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

McNeese wins 4-2

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

These scores only confirm the fact that Goff has a major build in front of him...

Took him two years+ at Campbell

I expect the same or maybe a year longer here
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    These scores only confirm the fact that Goff has a major build in front of him...

probably longer since he's only got 3 freshman listed on the roster

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    probably longer since he's only got 3 freshman listed on the roster
    He believes in the juco system in baseball - look at his Camel teams

But I think he needs his jucos
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Tech didn't even really start hitting until the 9th inning

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. Late Rally Not Enough as LA Tech Falls to McNeese

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Down two runs with two on and no outs in the top of the ninth, Louisiana Tech could not come through with one final base hit as the Bulldogs fell to McNeese State, 4-2, on Tuesday at Cowboy Diamond.

More...

Discuss it here.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Yep. He'll get it done, but it will take time to flush out the previous "culture".

Bulldog shrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the rough

I've had the opportunity to speak with several players who were on the team last year and this year. Without fail they all speak of the increased intensity, increased structure, and increased discipline Goff demands. Even though the programs are not in the best shape at present, I'd invest my virtual life savings into both Goff and Summit's programs. They will be on top sooner than later.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by shrevedawg View Post
    I've had the opportunity to speak with several players who were on the team last year and this year. Without fail they all speak of the increased intensity, increased structure, and increased discipline Goff demands. Even though the programs are not in the best shape at present, I'd invest my virtual life savings into both Goff and Summit's programs. They will be on top sooner than later.
    Dittos!-feel the same about Coach Montgomery and Lady Techsters softball.

Big Dog TrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant future

Ive done the same and the guys say they absolutely love Goff. He expects alot out of them and thats what they love. I believe that this team will finish around 500. Theyve started slow out of the gate, but to me the pitching has been solid with the exception of one inning each game. The bats will get going, hitting is always a little behind early on. Hopefully this weekend against Pine Bluff the guys will get some confidence and get a streak going with the long homestand. Goff has it all under control. Need a big win today to make the ride home from Lake Charles a little more enjoyable.

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

Keep your life savings! I agree though both will build better programs than what they inherited.

+ Reply to Thread