+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Group Tickets for UTSA Game

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Group Tickets for UTSA Game

I'm trying to round up a group of people from work (nearly all of them have recently moved here from another state) to go to the UTSA game next Saturday. I was wondering if there is a discount on tickets for groups and what the minimum group size is. I'd like for us to be able to sit in the lower section if possible. The exact size of our group hasn't been decided yet, but if I know what the minimum is for discounted tickets, it'd help with the "advertising" and maybe get a few others to join us. Right now I'm thinking we'll have around 20 people.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Group Tickets for UTSA Game

Getting a group into the lower section will be basically impossible -

But I think you can get a group of 25 in a good area in the blue seats for about $5 per ticket if you buy them in advance
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Getting a group into the lower section will be basically impossible -

But I think you can get a group of 25 in a good area in the blue seats for about $5 per ticket if you buy them in advance
    I figured it would be out of the question to get tix in the lower section, but it was worth a shot.

But I do need to brag on the ticket office a little bit. Chris from the ticket office got in touch with me after seeing my post, and he was very helpful. They are going to make the process of buying the tickets very easy for everyone by allowing us to do it through a special online portal, and we're going to get the tickets at a great price. We will be in the upper area, but Chris will be able to include instructions online for everyone to be able to sit in a special section at the game. Once I get the email from him with the link and instructions, I'll be able to forward it to everyone at work so they can buy the tickets at their convenience. Thanks again, Chris!

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

tumbs up.gif

Lets hear it for Chris!!!

Varsity Bulldog Black is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the rough

Since the ticket office seems to be on top of their game, I'm going to derail this thread a little bit.

We need to be promoting these last 3 home games NOW. UTEP will be for first place, win or lose tomorrow. UTSA is an improved team, and is our last Saturday game. S. Miss isn't very good, but that will be senior night for 3 special seniors. Need something more than a tweet and facebook post saying "come support your seniors." I think if you buy a ticket to the UTEP or UTSA game you should get a ticket to S. Miss, especially since we are trying to stripe the TAC. At least something similar, need as many people as possible.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

... and this is the most impressive group of Seniors we have had in 30 years.

Just to update, Chris sent me a link and instructions for me to forward to my coworkers. I tried out the link, and everything works great. All I have to do is put in the group code, and it takes me straight to the group ticket page. There are instructions on there for us all to sit in section 202. Everyone will be able to buy tickets until noon on the day of the game, and they will all be available at will call. Whole purchasing process took no time at all, and I had instant email confirmation. There are currently 50 tickets available, but Chris told me they could get us more if need be.

The ticket office is definitely on top of their game!

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Glad to hear it!

+ Reply to Thread